List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand why we are after him. Powell-Pepper back next year. Is Richards an upgrade worth about a Pick 30-40 player on what we already have (FEvans, Farknarkle, Cheese, Alphabet soup, Barratt (assuming we pick him).
The contract we're offering him is ludicrous. It has regret written all over it. Just as bringing in 2 rucks did last year.

If we are serious about winning a premiership Dan Houston is almost the last player you let leave. Was a massive loss in the finals.
We're not. Didn't you hear what David Koch said on the B&F? Making finals is a pass mark and we were the "youngest team in the finals series".:tearsofjoy:

Making the top 8 is enough for this team now.

Don’t know much about this Joe Richards fella but let’s not forget we had Frank Evans, Jed McEntee and Quinton Narkle in our team so it wouldn’t be hard to be an upgrade on those players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

VFL Showreel, R2: Joe Richards highlights

Joe Richards looks a level about our SANFL small forwards

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think the people that have posted here saying "Hope he stays at Collingwood" just don't realise how much better this guy is that our current small forward line up of Narkle, McEntee, FEvans and Mead. He could be better than DBJ too who had a good season in terms up output.

One of things that confused me about Pies was how they used Richards higher up the ground and got him to come up the wing. The Telstra Tracker has this guy as the best in work rate both in attack and defence. But personally I'd use him a lot closer to goal than getting him to play higher up the ground. His goal sense is very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back