List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

I would take 13, 23 and Richards for Houston. Obviously would prefer higher picks but I feel like if we want to get back in to top 30, get the deal done, and not have this carry on into next year, we just do it. It's not the best, but not terrible either.

Also 23 could be ontraded for Luko
Houston for effectively pick 13, Lukosius (via early R2 pick), Richards would be a very good result IMO.

Houston for effectively pick 13, Lukosius (via early R2 pick), Richards would be a very good result IMO.
I agree. I have said all along I think Houston goes for a first in this draft plus whatever Gold Coast will accept for lukosious. Richards muddies the waters a bit. I just wish we could get a pick that was higher than the 13 from Gold Coast.

So Collingwood confident they can get a deal done with GC pick 13. They do realise it takes 2 sides to negotiate and not just one.
apologies if im not allowed to post here but incase it isn't clear, Joe Richards will be part of the deal plus potentially a 2nd rounder from what we know so far with the GC trade with Noble, not just pick 13

apologies if im not allowed to post here but incase it isn't clear, Joe Richards will be part of the deal plus potentially a 2nd rounder from what we know so far with the GC trade with Noble, not just pick 13

It will be rejected immediately. Pick 13, Joe Richards (worth 3rd rounder at best) and 2nd round pick is not enough.

Pick 13 will be pushed to pick 15 after father son/academy bids.

If your asking pick 13 for Noble we should be expecting the moon for Houston.

i think bypass the vic teams dealing with Gold Coast
Port give: future 1st future 2nd houston north Melbourne pick 25
Port get : gc 13, lukocious, north future 1st, gc pick 23
Suns give : pick 13 lukocious pick 23
Suns get : port future 1st and 2nd, roos pick 25
Roos give : future 1st and pick 25
Roos get : houston

That’s it? I’d still way rather Norths deal even if it is just their future 1st alone.

Joe Richards won’t cost much to trade seperate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amusing that they publicly announce their plans to get Houston and confident assuming we would just bend over and accept it. Typical arrogance from a Victorian club.

I find it amusing that they publicly announce their plans to get Houston and confident assuming we would just bend over and accept it. Typical arrogance from a Victorian club.
Would have absolutely had discussions with port about our expectations prior to going public. Wouldn’t want to repeat Justin Reid’s mistake with Gibbs.

So you are basically saying that Noble is worth almost as much as Houston? Jog on mate, you have zero clue. Don’t pretend you are in the know and have any idea what is going on. There is no chance Port accepts anything remotely close to that.

So Collingwood confident they can get a deal done with GC pick 13. They do realise it takes 2 sides to negotiate and not just one.
If Collingwood come out of this trade period with Houston and Perryman for the loss of Noble, and we come out with Lukosius and Richards (and a pick or two) for the loss of Houston and Soldo, one contending club has definitely improved its list in the near-medium term, the other has not. Pick 13 would need to bring in a future star for us to have done better than break even.

No Chris, let's actually win.

I mean, we don't have to win every deal. I'd far rather leave the end of the trade period looking and saying that we achieved our outcomes, rather than getting too caught up in what we're going to get back for Dan, or what we're going to give up for Joe, or where Ivan wants to go.

Judging by those highlights a couple of levels above. I don't think any of our small forwards have had a game like that around goals at sanfl level.

Footy Furnace on 9 tonight will

I don't understand why we are after him. Powell-Pepper back next year. Is Richards an upgrade worth about a Pick 30-40 player on what we already have (FEvans, Farknarkle, Cheese, Alphabet soup, Barratt (assuming we pick him).
With Richards coming in don't think Evans or Narkle (out of contract) should be out buying a boat.

Losing Houston for anything less than 2 first round draft picks, or a top 5 pick, would be a complete failure.

Lukosius, Richards, pick 29 all of these things should not play into this trade.

If we lose a top 3 player in our team, and a top 10 player in the league, for one mid range 1st rounder and two other rejects we should actually just shut up shop now.

Actually fold the club.

Davies looks ill. Has he spent the entire season in the Hinkley bunker with no sunlight?

I thought he looked a bit thinner and tired.

Maybe Kenny is running with scissors too much and has too many forks and power outlets in easy reach.

It would be exhausting looking after him full time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back