Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard fevaleki really shone on the weekend for pyramid hill, i was talking to a mate today that knows him and aparantly he got his jaw broken when he went out on satday night. bad news for the hill. wish fevaleki all the best in his injury and hope he can return soon

heard fevaleki really shone on the weekend for pyramid hill, i was talking to a mate today that knows him and aparantly he got his jaw broken when he went out on satday night. bad news for the hill. wish fevaleki all the best in his injury and hope he can return soon

No truth in the rumor was fit n firing last nite at training...
ya mate must talk abit of s hit i'd say mate..

No truth in the rumor was fit n firing last nite at training...
ya mate must talk abit of s hit i'd say mate..

Cops have confirmed the brawl at the Universal between FEV and a Bouncer- Fev suffered a broken Jaw and gained a loose a-hole!....
found traces of seaman all over him! 3 or more off the feild for the 'Leki'...
bad news for the hill:(
GO YCW

Cops have confirmed the brawl at the Universal between FEV and a Bouncer- Fev suffered a broken Jaw and gained a loose a-hole!....
GO YCW

Spider 12, Get a life! Stop making up pointless nonsense. Shooting your mouth off like that, you'd wanna have a good lawyer on hand. The Hill is in good form at the moment after a ripper game against Calivil. Get back to your North Central thread and stop talking crap on here.

GO YCW

Obviously as said above no truth about Fev having a broken jaw, although can confirm that Tim R or maybe better known as T.Rhook needs to check his sources, and stop writing his fantasies over the internet.

GO YCW
Well done stupid, you just took this thread to a new low. I would think logging off this site for good would be a smart idea. As for "GO YCW", I dont know this for sure however I would think no one down there at YCW would want any part in the trash you just wrote and to include their name in your post must surely anger them.

GO YCW

i dont think this is gonna end verry well! what do u reckon spider 12?on ur behalf!

its safe to say that rookie didnt say that as Spider12, his account was hacked last year and s*** was spun on it which wasnt him... i dont think he has even been on his account since then. silly thing to say aswell.

its safe to say that rookie didnt say that as Spider12, his account was hacked last year and s*** was spun on it which wasnt him... i dont think he has even been on his account since then. silly thing to say aswell.

This is just another of Spider12's accounts more than likely. Not getting out of this one. Your just digging yourself a bigger whole. Don't imagine you will be too popular next year in the Pyramid/Boort Practise match. Or will you be a very popular amongst the YCW crowds at the moment. Spider12 is just giving his own home club a bad name.

Dont think timmy can blame this 1 on his account been hacked as i was informed by a mate who attends boort sc that he was telling him today at skool what he had been posting on the loddon valley thread..

Well done stupid, you just took this thread to a new low. I would think logging off this site for good would be a smart idea. As for "GO YCW", I dont know this for sure however I would think no one down there at YCW would want any part in the trash you just wrote and to include their name in your post must surely anger them.

I don't believe YC have anything to do with this thread, just someone talking rubbish and trying to hide their own identity!!!

Dont stop there boys! This is genuine Jerry Springer Shit! I really cant believe that you guys get so feisty on here! This spider12 dude must be laughing himself stupid id say! As for defamation, you have to mention specific peoples names, not abbreviated rubbish.
Talk footy for gods sake you bunch of nit wits.
I see my predictions are unfolding nicely - that YCW wouldnt get within 10 goals of marong, pyramid and calivil. Only got Calivil to go..............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont stop there boys! This is genuine Jerry Springer Shit! I really cant believe that you guys get so feisty on here! This spider12 dude must be laughing himself stupid id say! As for defamation, you have to mention specific peoples names, not abbreviated rubbish.
Talk footy for gods sake you bunch of nit wits.
I see my predictions are unfolding nicely - that YCW wouldnt get within 10 goals of marong, pyramid and calivil. Only got Calivil to go..............

Couple of interesting games this week boys!
1st v 2nd (P Hill and Newbridge). Will be a good test to see where Newbridge are really at. The big ground at Pyramid may suit some of there runners, in saying that though P Hill just.
Marong and Calival another beauty. Will pick Marong only cause its at Marong.
The other 2 games may spring a surprise but will back Bridgewater and Mitiamo to win!

Couple of interesting games this week boys!
1st v 2nd (P Hill and Newbridge). Will be a good test to see where Newbridge are really at. The big ground at Pyramid may suit some of there runners, in saying that though P Hill just.
Marong and Calival another beauty. Will pick Marong only cause its at Marong.
The other 2 games may spring a surprise but will back Bridgewater and Mitiamo to win!

Well done guys for getting this forum back on track. :thumbsu:

There will be some good games this weekend, but I was quite surprised no one mentioned last weeks results.

Pyramid Hill easily got over the top of Calivil. Have they finally got their measure??? or are Calivil just warming up like they do each year?

Bridgy were very impressive on the weekend against the lowly Serp. They are still to play Marong, Calivil and Pyramid which will really show where they are at.

Newbridge seem to have bounced back from round one defeat and if they put in a strong showing on the weekend, they will be right up there this year.

My tips:

Pyramid by 7 goals
Marong by 4 goals
Bridgewater by 1 point (Inglewood has been the bogey side recently)
Mitiamo by 12 goals

This weeks results could really start to see the season starting to take some sort of shape.

Before the start, the final 5 seemed to be set at the same teams that played finals last year. If Newbridge are competitive against Pyramid, then they must be considered as a finals contender. Given that two of the teams that they may be fighting against for a position have played a draw already, the 2 point difference might be very significant later in the season.

If Marong get over Calivil, then Calivil will find themselves at the bottom of the teams in contention. That said, they will have played the other two highly fancied sides in Marong and Pyramid which no other team will have done to that point so it's not exactly an accurate picture. Given the result last week against Pyramid, if Marong win convincingly, then the indication will be that Calivil may actually be right back to the pack. Similarly, pressure might mount on Marong if Calivil get up.

Bridgewater will need to win over Inglewood in a game that is certainly no 'gimme', and Mitiamo will need to belt Serp given their percentage.

This weeks results could really start to see the season starting to take some sort of shape.

Before the start, the final 5 seemed to be set at the same teams that played finals last year. If Newbridge are competitive against Pyramid, then they must be considered as a finals contender. Given that two of the teams that they may be fighting against for a position have played a draw already, the 2 point difference might be very significant later in the season.

If Marong get over Calivil, then Calivil will find themselves at the bottom of the teams in contention. That said, they will have played the other two highly fancied sides in Marong and Pyramid which no other team will have done to that point so it's not exactly an accurate picture. Given the result last week against Pyramid, if Marong win convincingly, then the indication will be that Calivil may actually be right back to the pack. Similarly, pressure might mount on Marong if Calivil get up.

Bridgewater will need to win over Inglewood in a game that is certainly no 'gimme', and Mitiamo will need to belt Serp given their percentage.

Pretty interesting season huh Hellboy?

It's tempting to say Pyramid has Calivil's measure, but we all know what happens when we start thinking that...

Tomorrow is D Day for Marong Hellboy. If they can win it will give them the confidence they need to beat the best sides for the rest of the year and I think they will do it. They have the players, they just need to forget it is Calivil and play their game. Newbridge can really stamp themselves as a serious team with a good win. Bridgey and Inglewood will be really close I think due to their rivalry and Miti do need to belt Serp as percentage will shape the final 5 positions at the end of the year.

Pretty interesting season huh Hellboy?

It's tempting to say Pyramid has Calivil's measure, but we all know what happens when we start thinking that...

During the home and away season, a club has had Calivil's measure for the last 3 years (Pyramid 06,08 and Newbridge 07) but as we all know, the rest is history.

It would be foolish to suggest that Calivil couldn't win the flag again, but at some point they will lose. Each year their stars get a bit older (Maxted, Ralphs, Freemantle, Dean, Demeo are all over 30). They faded badly last week against good opposition and when the game was in the balance against Mitiamo, they couldn't step it up like they have done for so long.

Of course they have been in similar situations over the last few years and have proved how good they are when it matters. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow is D Day for Marong Hellboy. If they can win it will give them the confidence they need to beat the best sides for the rest of the year and I think they will do it. They have the players, they just need to forget it is Calivil and play their game. Newbridge can really stamp themselves as a serious team with a good win. Bridgey and Inglewood will be really close I think due to their rivalry and Miti do need to belt Serp as percentage will shape the final 5 positions at the end of the year.

Calivil have beaten Marong in their last 15 encounters (including a Grand Final). Over the years, the midfields have matched up well (Demeo, Maxted, Richardson V Rogers, Franklin, Thompson etc) but it has been Calivil's superior defence that has been the difference. Marong's forward line took a while to gel last week but with Stone, Milner, Jones, Cluff, Polglaise and any of 3 resting on-ballers, Marong should finally be able to combat Calivil's backmen.

My tips for this week

Calivil by 20pts
Pyramid by 40
Bridgey by 31
Mitiamo by 36

my tips 4 this week
Marong by 7 points
P/hill by 35 points
Bridgey by 15 points
Miti by 75 points

2nds tips
Marong by a point