LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

He used to be good. Look at him now. The only way he can get a touch is if he's in defense.

Ohhh here we go!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cmon Brissy flogs dont hold back now.....

You really want me to dig up your posting history on how you rated this kid????

Want me to dig up my posting history where I rated Austin Lucy a top 10 pick? Also desperately wanted Brisbane to get Mitch Thorp as well.

Fair to say I battle with rating young talls. Got Lucy painfully wrong, and unless Henderson starts learning how to mark, I suspect I've had another clanger.

I suspect I've had another clanger.

You are struggling now and i expected better. :eek:

Move along folks nothing to see here but another fail. I will leave it at that.

Have fun defending your rabble that cant win a game away from the Gabba.

Want me to dig up my posting history where I rated Austin Lucy a top 10 pick?

Don't bother, you already have no credibility.

Also desperately wanted Brisbane to get Mitch Thorp as well.

It's a wonder they didn't go for him this year with the other hacks they picked up.

LOL at Thornton. You guys are hilariously deluded.

You need to realise that Thornton is absolute shit. All he does is get beaten by any half decent forward and make frustrated, crying expressions at the umpire as if they are going to give him a free for being beaten on the lead by about 10 metres.

He is an absolute dud. Like TheGeneral said yesterday, you should have offloaded him to Hawthorn when they were suffering the same delusion as you.

TBD and some others may have rated Hendo, but they didn't rate him on form, they rated him on potential. On form, the bloke is a first rate spud. He played embarassingly for us last year, which is why he ended up in the backline, bleeding goals like a 16th century doctor bled patients. Thus far in 2010, on form he is the same EMBARASSING footballer.

Lachie Henderson is nothing, he's just the latest in a long VFL/AFL list of players with heaps of potential who do not deliver.

Don't bother, you already have no credibility.

It's a wonder they didn't go for him this year with the other hacks they picked up.

If Joe Anderson gets games at Carlton, it's fair to say that Raines would be ahead of him.

We have won one game interstate this year, the same as you.

The difference being that you played Rabbleade. :eek:

You got beat by the Demons by 50 pts!!!! What are you going to say next the Dees are a top 4 team???

Brissy strugle away from the Gabba and that is fact and your own board says so with the threads started lately. Keep clutching at straws though it is highly amusing.

You got beat by the Demons by 50 pts!!!! What are you going to say next the Dees are a top 4 team???

Dees aren't a top 4 team, but they are probably 15-20 percent better than Essendon.

that is fact and your own board says so

Your board says that Ratten is a shit coach who should be sacked. What's your point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at Thornton. You guys are hilariously deluded.

You need to realise that Thornton is absolute shit. All he does is get beaten by any half decent forward and make frustrated, crying expressions at the umpire as if they are going to give him a free for being beaten on the lead by about 10 metres.

He is an absolute dud. Like TheGeneral said yesterday, you should have offloaded him to Hawthorn when they were suffering the same delusion as you.
Still better than Maguire

Firstly, please Axel, post something remotely interesting for once.

Secondly, it's the truth, the bears were the only team dumb enough to take him.

Now Sin... do you actually believe that those defenders are better than Macguire? Lets not kid ourselves here. Walker is absolute rubbish likewise Thornton. And who the tell is White and Austin? Please don't rate random players. The only one who is better is Jamison.

Probably the worst player in the league at the moment.

Does Armfield still play for you guys?

TBD and some others may have rated Hendo, but they didn't rate him on form, they rated him on potential. On form, the bloke is a first rate spud. He played embarassingly for us last year, which is why he ended up in the backline, bleeding goals like a 16th century doctor bled patients. Thus far in 2010, on form he is the same EMBARASSING footballer.

Lachie Henderson is nothing, he's just the latest in a long VFL/AFL list of players with heaps of potential who do not deliver.

Lol more denial here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go have a read of your own players board on Hendo.

denial.jpg

Hurry along now before it is conveniently deleted. ;)

Now Sin... do you actually believe that those defenders are better than Macguire? Lets not kid ourselves here. Walker is absolute rubbish likewise Thornton. And who the tell is White and Austin? Please don't rate random players. The only one who is better is Jamison.

They're all better than Maguire, even the ones who can't get a game. Walker was best on ground against Adelaide and helped us set up the win against Geelong. Tell me when Maguire last got best on ground? White has kept Burton to one goal and help Podsiadly goalless in his two games so far.

Does Armfield still play for you guys?

Armfield is having a great season. Completely dominated Shannon Byrnes last weekend.

Lol more denial here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go have a read of your own players board on Hendo.

Perhaps you didn't read my post properly... as I said, TBD and some others rated Hendo, but he never actually performed. I would go so far to say he never ever played even one game for us after which we said, "Gee, Hendo looks good!" Every one of his senior games for us were BELOW PAR. And now he's continuing the trend at Carlton.

I think I'll listen to what the people at the club say, rather than TheBrownNote.

Oh the people at the club, yeah they rated him very highly, that's why they traded him. That's what you do when you rate a player highly, you offload him.

Man, you Carlton flogs will believe anything... If the people at the club let it be known that they rate Jamie Charman, will you take him too?

Perhaps you didn't read my post properly... as I said, TBD and some others rated Hendo, but he never actually performed. I would go so far to say he never ever played even one game for us after which we said, "Gee, Hendo looks good!" Every one of his senior games for us were BELOW PAR. And now he's continuing the trend at Carlton.

Ohhh of course not...:rolleyes:

Hmm so is this a common occurrence.... I mean rating players who have not performed???? There is so much fail with you Duritz every time your fingers hit the keyboard i think it is best if you just turn off the computer now. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back