LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

They're all better than Maguire, even the ones who can't get a game. Walker was best on ground against Adelaide and helped us set up the win against Geelong. Tell me when Maguire last got best on ground? White has kept Burton to one goal and help Podsiadly goalless in his two games so far.

Really? BOG against Adelaide?! That's amazing.

Pods kept himself goalless by missing four easy shots.

Armfield is having a great season. Completely dominated Shannon Byrnes last weekend

Too bad he can't kick.

Oh the people at the club, yeah they rated him very highly, that's why they traded him. That's what you do when you rate a player highly, you offload him.

Man, you Carlton flogs will believe anything... If the people at the club let it be known that they rate Jamie Charman, will you take him too?
I reckon we'll take more notice of the team who has recruited Judd and McLean in recent years than the team team made of delisted hacks.

Still better than Maguire

Haha, I love the delusion. You just trot out 3 month old Bay13 taunts that have now inconveniently been destroyed by reality.

Maguire has been playing great footy. The commentators are raving about him every game.

But you just keep pretending he is a dud if it makes you feel better.

Ohhh of course not...:rolleyes:

Hmm so is this a common occurrence.... I mean rating players who have not performed????

Do you understand what it means to "rate" someone? It's like you're talking about a different word here to everyone else.

TBD, some others on the Lions board, and some at the club (though clearly not those who count given he was traded) rated him as a potential future KPP. His form to date did not justify that rating, so they offloaded him before everybody else worked out he was a spud.

Look up what it means to "rate" someone, before you ejaculate into this thread again. They rated him, but he did not deliver. EVERY ONE of his games in the firsts was a disappointment, same as it has been at Carlton.

Oh the people at the club, yeah they rated him very highly, that's why they traded him. That's what you do when you rate a player highly, you offload him
that explains why you offloaded bradshaw ? :D:thumbsu:

Comprehension again... we didn't offload Bradshaw, he left. I would love him to still be a Lion, but when they leave, you can't make them stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...excellent troll. :rolleyes:

Ohhh the irony..... Now that comment is a troll because he plays for your rabble??? :rolleyes:

Wake up flog. If that comment was made last year when Fev was with us you would be gloating like a 15 year old who just touched his first boob. Spare us with the Hypocritical agenda and look at me attitude as it is not working.

Comprehension again... we didn't offload Bradshaw, he left. I would love him to still be a Lion, but when they leave, you can't make them stay.

Oh Dear.

Bradshaw left because your numbskull of a coach though he was past his best footy and offered him up for trade to try and lure Fev. Had this not happened he would still be a Lion. Blame your coach who you so blindly see as this great man sent from heaven to deliver you a flag.

Reality is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and i suggest you take a long hard look at it.

He was BOG against Port. And unlike Walker who has only played one decent game in what 100 games? Macguire has played great consistent footy with us so far.

Here we go more quality posts bagging injured players. :rolleyes:

Festival of the Red card is on for bagging and gloating on injured players you know??? Not that i expect anything to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back