Trade Requested Luke Parker [wants to hop over to Arden St]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney get his $$$ off and Parker gets another year added on, NMFC get some experience.

Can’t see this dragging on.

Value is a 3rd rounder I suspect, but Sydney may want to package something up or try to bank some points for academy players next year.

I rate this pick-up a lot more than the Darling one. Feels like North finally will start making a move up the ladder and should be able to get to 6-8 wins next year and get ducks in a row for 2026 and onward.
Me too.
Sounds like one who has helped drive standards on and off the field at the Swans.
Wouldn’t be just judging him on his on field output.

Astute pick up by North.

do they count as 300 gamers for north?

Did Franklin kick 1000 goals for Sydney? The highlights are all in red and white of that moment even if most of the goals were with Hawthorn.

Tony Lockett kicked nearly 900 goals at St Kilda before that Sydney highlight breaking the record.

I rate this pick-up a lot more than the Darling one. Feels like North finally will start making a move up the ladder and should be able to get to 6-8 wins next year and get ducks in a row for 2026 and onward.
What's your suggestion for getting Toby Pink out of our best 23 in 2025?

Makes sense for all parties, I think. I'm glad he won't end his career in the VFL, and he'll be a big help for the likes of LDU and Wardlaw who have been required to do some extremely heavy lifting at times. Smart pick-up for North.

He helped turn the game against Collingwood when he went in there in the fourth quarter with his fresh legs.

His problem was his lack of speed, which has gotten exposed on occasions over the last few years because he was sharing the midfield with players like Gulden and Warner that don't defend.

I suspect that will be less of a problem at North Melbourne with players like LDU and Wardlaw alongside him. That's a very solid group to have feeding Sheezel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Luke Parker [wants to hop over to Arden St]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back