Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

We're making up sex stories now? OK I saw Davo and Alf performing a BDSM sex show, sadly in broad daylight at a bus stop. Alf kept muttering "I'm a solid 8.2 engaged to a Melbourne supporter AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT" as Davo struggled with his Port training singlet.

So your trying tell us you bagged a great looking chick and decided a morning run was a better option than feeding her a morning glory.
Me thinks you got penetrated at Mardi Gras.

Your like the 5th hawthorn supporter in this thread to mention Mardi Gras

Good flick

If ja'i'''de's was an Aussie film, it'd be Bad Boy Bubby

If ja'i'''de's was a film it would be a guy fapping angrily over big footy from an internet cafe, where someone was trying to help him look up job opportunities for people of limited skills. dreaming of a life where he could steal somebodies suit and sleep in a real bed.

So he could life the good life, in a world where he isn't the bitch of the other homeless blokes he shares warmth with

Good flick

If ja'i'''de's was an Aussie film, it'd be Bad Boy Bubby
Do not sully an Aussie cinematic classic with Jaid's name. He already ruined The Castle for me.
He would either be Welcome To Woop Woop or Feed.

If ja'i'''de's was a film it would be a guy fapping angrily over big footy from an internet cafe, where someone was trying to help him look up job opportunities for people of limited skills. dreaming of a life where he could steal somebodies suit and sleep in a real bed.

So he could life the good life, in a world where he isn't the bitch of the other homeless blokes he shares warmth with

Lol the guys gone and I didn't like the flog but I respect him as he sure as **** seems to have rustled some serious jimmies round here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol the guys gone and I didn't like the flog but I respect him as he sure as **** seems to have rustled some serious jimmies round here

The only bloke that "respects" him, is him. Would you like to choose another word or is that your final answer?

Did she ask for you to come in here and pull Alfred into line?
And there it is.... the response that everyone knew was coming :$:thumbsu:

Is that like when you ask Amstaff to defend you all the time?

We're making up sex stories now? OK I saw Davo and Alf performing a BDSM sex show, sadly in broad daylight at a bus stop. Alf kept muttering "I'm a solid 8.2 engaged to a Melbourne supporter AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT" as Davo struggled with his Port training singlet.
I saw John Butcher get violated with a behind post by his Maffra teammates after the 2009 Gippy Latrobe FL Grand Final. True story.
I wonder what ManOfClay thinks about this Thread...
I don't know porked, but that is an excellent question and I too am curious about what ManOfClay has to say about this.

I saw John Butcher get violated with a behind post by his Maffra teammates after the 2009 Gippy Latrobe FL Grand Final. True story.

I don't know porked, but that is an excellent question and I too am curious about what ManOfClay has to say about this.
It would appear that ManOfClay has a case of the Tom Boyd's tonight.

He's unsighted :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back