Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

It would appear that ManOfClay has a case of the Tom Boyd's tonight.

He's unsighted :(
Check out the mb gameday thread from today, solid melting and demon posters and everyone giving him shit for it.

Don't be shy friend, tag the floggo in.

ManWithNoName thoughts flogwallah?
I think Carlton fans are hilariously touchy about their sides performance so far in the NAB Challenge. They suck. Big time.

There's some thoughts. Name, out!

Check out the mb gameday thread from today, solid melting and demon posters and everyone giving him shit for it.
He always melts.

Every St Kilda thread he gets owened and goes away until one person has a bad game.

He always melts.

Every St Kilda thread he gets owened and goes away until one person has a bad game.
He actually goes on the North board, just to see whether we mention him and the one time some random North poster does, he's there posting away.

He actually goes on the North board, just to see whether we mention him and the one time some random North poster does, he's there posting away.
Lolz.

What is it with main board flogs being all melty and shit.

I think Carlton fans are hilariously touchy about their sides performance so far in the NAB Challenge. They suck. Big time.

Oh that's rich coming from you ...

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_internet-superhero.jpg

Lolz.

What is it with main board flogs being all melty and shit.
You could name several of the MB wannabe trolls that are too scared or melty to come to the bay or only come to spread goo and then leave when they start losing again, because they can't take it.

Thanks for taking the time to post on the Bay, although after Essendon's performance yesterday, I don't think you're in a position to talk about NAB matches :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for taking the time to post on the Bay, although after Essendon's performance yesterday, I don't think you're in a position to talk about NAB matches :oops:
I'm not talking about performance though. More touchiness of fans. Carlton fans got VERY angry when we beat them then VERY angry when we lost yesterday.

Besides, posting here occasionally is a good way to draw out flogs who want to volunteer for my ignore list. You occasionally have to visit the unwashed for this purpose.

I'm not talking about performance though. More touchiness of fans. Carlton fans got VERY angry when we beat them then VERY angry when we lost yesterday.

Besides, posting here occasionally is a good way to draw out flogs who want to volunteer for my ignore list. You occasionally have to visit the unwashed for this purpose.
I'm interested in how I can join your ignore list. I already feature on such ignore lists as subaru and Croat tiger but I'd like to branch more.

Perhaps we can discuss some of your tweets about the finer sex?

I'm interested in how I can join your ignore list. I already feature on such ignore lists as subaru and Croat tiger but I'd like to branch more.

Perhaps we can discuss some of your tweets about the finer sex?
One must be a fan. Sadly, I feel you are not. You may come around one day though.

Anyway, back to the more civilsed areas of BF I go. I've a video game I'm keen to discuss. Good day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back