Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Carlton fans are hilariously touchy about their sides performance so far in the NAB Challenge. They suck. Big time.

There's some thoughts. Name, out!
As a part time Dees supporter, I'd like to hear your thoughts on today's performances by us, the Dogs and ManOfClay

As a part time Dees supporter, I'd like to hear your thoughts on today's performances by us, the Dogs and ManOfClay
Dees - Solid but not consistent enough. Viney was disappointingly quiet. Watts was pretty good but a couple of blues. Big Maxy impressed again. I think we're looking good in that we've won two games without playing anywhere near our best. Need to kick more goals though.
Dogs - Hard to judge given the standard of their team. Signs of good depth.
ManOfClay - Fine apart from defending that flog shoving Garland (was it him?) over the fence.

I'm interested in how I can join your ignore list. I already feature on such ignore lists as subaru and Croat tiger but I'd like to branch more.

Perhaps we can discuss some of your tweets about the finer sex?
On you go too.

At least he had the guts to turn up when tagged, MOC, where are you?
moc.jpg

Its easy to be a dees fan.

Hogan is your god, Vince is the best looking lad in the afl and **** tom scully.

Hogan is your god, Vince is the best looking lad in the afl and **** tom scully.
Ahh Bernie :fire::fire::fire::hearts::hearts::hearts:

I'm interested in how I can join your ignore list. I already feature on such ignore lists as subaru and Croat tiger but I'd like to branch more.

Perhaps we can discuss some of your tweets about the finer sex?

I'm on MorganAshlee's Ignore list, which is a testament to my sublime Jimmy Rustling talents friend :)

Dees - Solid but not consistent enough. Viney was disappointingly quiet. Watts was pretty good but a couple of blues. Big Maxy impressed again. I think we're looking good in that we've won two games without playing anywhere near our best. Need to kick more goals though.
Dogs - Hard to judge given the standard of their team. Signs of good depth.
ManOfClay - Fine apart from defending that flog shoving Garland (was it him?) over the fence.
I appreciate your evaluation, but you had me at Gawn.
#tissues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget the :rainbow:roller coaster that is Jack Watts.
I only know one man who can save Watts.

David-De-Gea-536035.jpg

:rainbow::rainbow::fire::fire::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

I love Hogan and all, but Gawn is my God. Vince goes alright too but who is this Scully?
You guys have Riewoldt and Patty McCartin will get there.

What have I just read.

Is this really J'aids?

I'm not sure even he was this much of a ****.

Not too many people get even close to this level of "****" so it not that much of a reach....

Around

One must be a fan. Sadly, I feel you are not. You may come around one day though.

Anyway, back to the more civilsed areas of BF I go. I've a video game I'm keen to discuss. Good day.
Ooh please teach us to be civilsed (sic) O great and mighty fair knight :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back