Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

No one's denying Mills is probably a tip top lad, and in the top three or four players on the NBA Australian basketballing landscape. We just require a touch more than that to hand the #1 moniker over. Should he get good at his craft, achieve things...the possibilities are endless. He could well be the face of Adelaide's membership base someday.

yeah you're probably right, but we would have to come up with a better name for them. because 5 number 1 ticket holders would look pretty silly.

how about calling them Crow Ambassadors or something?
We could go slightly crazy and have 19 club ambassadors. That covers everything!

Hewitt, Mills, Scott, Sebastian, etc.

Everyone's happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea who Patty Mills is - I know who Lleyton Hewitt is. Having said that....didn't we have Greg Champion as our #1 ticket holder for a while? Is it a prerequisite that they have to be w***ers? I'm not a fan of Hewitt either. The only people that care who the #1 ticket holder is is the #1 ticket holder.

Greg "that's the thing about football" champion is the Victorian #1 ticket holder. Kate Ellis haha is the tokenistic "female #1 ticket holder, and lleyton is the "#1 ticket holder". Hence why I said we already have 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back