Mark it down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recon Hansen will do nothin cause hes a dud
Boomer/Spitter/Patch to lift the team through the midfield
and Lindsay to kick our goals, Petrie to sink afew and the rest shared to the midfield LA/Boomer/Spitter/Wells/Goldy

Tigers backline will give us a hard time but we should still be able to keep it a close game
cant call it, gonna be a good one. :thumbsu:

Lachie, JZ, Dish, Thomas and Wright will be rotating through various positions up forward. We will not be playing traditional positions as such.

At training yesterday Bon, Fruity and a dude acting as a jumping bag were working with Lachie on contested marking. Bon would kick it on the head of the bag dude and Fruity would scrag and push Lachie as hard as he could while Lachie tried to take the grab. He took a few nice grabs but it's fair to say he has a bit if work to do on this.

Lachie, JZ, Dish, Thomas and Wright will be rotating through various positions up forward. We will not be playing traditional positions as such.

At training yesterday Bon, Fruity and a dude acting as a jumping bag were working with Lachie on contested marking. Bon would kick it on the head of the bag dude and Fruity would scrag and push Lachie as hard as he could while Lachie tried to take the grab. He took a few nice grabs but it's fair to say he has a bit if work to do on this.

if anythin he needs to get a hold on his kicking, its terrible
need to be put in the backline
Give Pederson a go in the forwardline, probably not gonna get a shot today but he was decent up forward every now n then for Box Hill

At training yesterday Bon, Fruity and a dude acting as a jumping bag were working with Lachie on contested marking. Bon would kick it on the head of the bag dude and Fruity would scrag and push Lachie as hard as he could while Lachie tried to take the grab.

GOOD!

He took a few nice grabs but it's fair to say he has a bit if work to do on this.

The club needs to arrive at a long term decision with Lachie. Hopefully they set out to groom him as our number 1 marking forward and adjust his training and weight program accordingly. He needs another 5-8 kg of muscle.

Goldy will have a blinder. Will kick multiple goals today.

Narni will continue to own Riewoldt.

Collectively the team will look better.

If we get on top early we need to put them to the sword, not expecting that so I 4-5 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today isn't a public holiday ya know...

Some places pay the 2.5 every sunday and some places are paying the sunday as a pub holiday.

Edit: Had a dream last night we lost by 3 so im not as confident as yesterday, will put 5 on the tigers to ensure a roos win (If i bet on us we never win).

the result will be +30pts for someone... hopefully the good guys.

Im not a big fan of prediction threads. I just hope we play good accountable footy and start building some sort of base for the rest of the year. The draw in the next 8 odd weeks looks pretty good for us.

Goldy will have a blinder. Will kick multiple goals today.

Narni will continue to own Riewoldt.

Collectively the team will look better.

If we get on top early we need to put them to the sword, not expecting that so I 4-5 goals.

3.2 in the wet and now 5.2. Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back