Mark Robinson: All not well at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe the Beams comment. My neighbour thinks Beams is a gun, and she's literally blind. Not sure how someone with sight could think otherwise without being a joker.

I can't believe i am posting in a robbo thread but when i have seen him on fox, it appears he has been drinking.

Nothing wrong with that. I just wish i had that job.

A question for Robbo;

How are those Bombers of yours going?

You know the club, the one that was supposed to take all before it this year, the one that at one stage you said would finish top four.

Oh, and while we are at it, how are Carlton going Robbo? You know, cmon, the team you picked to win the flag?

Robbo = irrelevant, he's good for a laugh, he's like the class clown really, you don't take anything he says seriously.

Wow, a touch personal don't you think.

Robbo is in the media, (just so happens) he gets paid to make opinions and predictions, he and like his colleagues are easy targets if they get it wrong...

I'm not a Robbo fan but I respect his role in the (AFL) media, just like Eddie, Mick, Maxwell, and Mark Allen.

Robbo is in the media, (just so happens) he gets paid to make opinions and predictions, he and like his colleagues are easy targets if they get it wrong...

I'm not a Robbo fan but I respect his role in the (AFL) media, just like Eddie, Mick, Maxwell, and Mark Allen.

Well it helps he barrack for the same team you do

The difference is that the majority of those you mentioned don't get everything wrong almost every week.

Respect quality journalists - yes. Robbo ain't one of them. The most insightful thing he has to say is when he scratches his ass.

The difference is that the majority of those you mentioned don't get everything wrong almost every week.

Is the below statement right?

“I love Mick and I’ve supported him 100 per cent, but I tell you what, he wouldn’t have a friend at Collingwood today. He hasn’t missed anyone,” he said on his Triple M breakfast programme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respect quality journalists - yes. Robbo ain't one of them. The most insightful thing he has to say is when he scratches his arse.

I never said Robbo was quality. He has views and opinions on EFC that I do and don't agree with, it just makes for interesting conversation at the water cooler.

How's that personal?

I'm questioning his worth as a media commentator, not as a person.:confused:

38 year old over weight chain smoking bald headed wannabe.
Just have a look at him on AFL 360.............comedy hour at it's finest.

Piece of ****

I never said Robbo was quality. He has views and opinions on EFC that I do and don't agree with, it just makes for interesting conversation at the water cooler.

One small problem - conversations regarding the EFC do not interest us.

The whole comment that Beams is predictable and somehow he is a downside for Collingwood is so laughable I nearly fell off my chair. What kind of moron could say such rubbish with a straight face? Beams has been awesome and about the only way in which he's been predictable is in the fact that he would have polled more votes than any other player in the side over the last 10 or so weeks because predictably, he gets the job done every week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Robinson: All not well at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back