Marty Mattner another sturt premiership this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

a1118374

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, AUFC,AFC wimbledon
whats going on. heard hes been dropped but little talk in papers/tv. we (sturt) had a bye last week so he didnt play, will he play for us this week? would love the crows to get him qualified for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

correctamundo

heard crows are taking a 23 man squad no mention of mattner....i like

verynice.gif

Sturt won't be winning anything.

Apart from beating the top side and sitting second on the ladder prior to having a bye. Nah, you're right.

That isn't Andrew Jarman is it? The same bloke who said Sturt wouldn't win another game for the entire year after defeating the Eagles in a pre-season trial.

Apart from beating the top side and sitting second on the ladder prior to having a bye. Nah, you're right.

That isn't Andrew Jarman is it? The same bloke who said Sturt wouldn't win another game for the entire year after defeating the Eagles in a pre-season trial.

Wont win it this year mate, not a chance in my opinion.

The next 5 years should be fun if we can keep these guys together though.

i dont think so. centrals will be their grand_final day.but i dont really care who we play.there is no team can match us at the moment.and sturt wont be their so why would some one think Marty Mattner will be a premiership player.when he can win the big one the AFL premiership. :D

i dont think so. centrals will be their grand_final day.but i dont really care who we play.there is no team can match us at the moment.and sturt wont be their so why would some one think Marty Mattner will be a premiership player.when he can win the big one the AFL premiership. :D

If only they taught english down at Lizzibeth. :rolleyes:
Sturt didn't match you June 19 and still managed to beat you! Who is to say we can't do it again?

Looks like Crows have named Marty as their emergency. Reckon they will fly him back? I've heard he trained with Sturt on Wednesday.

Why has this thread ****ing turned into a Centrals vs. Sturt war?

Ridiculous thread, should be closed.

How about we close you? The last two threads have been about the thread title. Another thread was defending the double blues!

The title of the thread was about a Sturt player playing in a winning premiership. The most likely opponent for them if they get there at this stage would be Centrals!

All seems pretty relevant to me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Marty Mattner another sturt premiership this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back