Match of the Round Preview: Pies v Cats - By DaVe86

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong vs Collingwood

That geelong player cheated. Just dropped the ball himself. Talk about moronic umpiring.

Pretty sure the Pies player stuck his hand in there... whether he hit it or not like the umpire said he wasn't in the contest so shouldn't of even risked it.

yeahhh, good game so far. collingwood are making too many mistakes + misses on goal and the cats are making them pay whenever they go inside 50. reid down in the first 1/4 and now hawkins has gone into the rooms, could be 21 on 21 in the second half.

yeahhh, good game so far. collingwood are making too many mistakes + misses on goal and the cats are making them pay whenever they go inside 50. reid down in the first 1/4 and now hawkins has gone into the rooms, could be 21 on 21 in the second half.
Don't worry, they still have Ablett will I or won't I go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be dropped but saying he shouldn't officiate again is a bit much. Quarters went overboard then. That goal umpire has been around for ages and has been fine over time.

EDIT: Replay in normal time showed it was harder than first thought.

That... WAS A CLEAR GOAL!

JESUS, the goal umpire was RIGHT in front! Amateur mistake.

What is this shit? Everyone went nuts about that. Insane.

That's it. We NEED video replays.

This is happening all too often, god help the AFL if it happens in a Grand Final!

Disgraceful.
That seriously was the worst call I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Match of the Round Preview: Pies v Cats - By DaVe86

Remove this Banner Ad

Back