News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few years has tarnished the careers of some of the senior players that are still around from the 18 flag. Shuey, McGovern, Naitanui, Barrass, Darling etc lack of availability and leadership to get the best out of themselves has been bitterly disappointing and quite frankly will be a scar on their West Coast careers as players and where they land amongst the greats

Even hearing Schoey talk the other week on his pod about how the 18 backline was better than the 92/94, ****ing spell me.

FMD

Ed going on about Cox being targeted because he's tall and a Yank.
McGuire seems to have forgotten that Cox started the blue.

He (Cox) struts around the field like his poo doesn't stink.
That's why he gets a bit from the oppo.

Even hearing Schoey talk the other week on his pod about how the 18 backline was better than the 92/94, ******* spell me.
Season 2 Yellowjackets GIF by SHOWTIME

So Suma has decided in his West article, his mate Trevor has to stay but Simpson has to go to be replaced by his mates Pyke and Cox…

So predictable…. But more sickening is the photo in the article with some fool ( who probably was singing the club song) getting a selfie with Trevor at the airport.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Not sure where to put this. Was found via media. Not sure if it's insightful, inciteful, incomptent or irregular?
I suspect it's evidence of onfield sharting?

356899982_284466603952685_3825372712229922113_n.jpg

Not sure where to put this. Was found via media. Not sure if it's insightful, inciteful, incomptent or irregular?

View attachment 1724418

Hungry Jacks with the perfectly placed 'mud mark'...never a more fitting combo of one leading to the other

Not so much the Schoey interview that is of interest here but more so the vision of Sheed being pretty animated with Simmo on the bench. If there is anyone in the side that shouldn’t be whinging to the coach about the club’s plight at the moment it’s Dom. One of the worst offenders for lack of effort and one way running.

Not so much the Schoey interview that is of interest here but more so the vision of Sheed being pretty animated with Simmo on the bench. If there is anyone in the side that shouldn’t be whinging to the coach about the club’s plight at the moment it’s Dom. One of the worst offenders for lack of effort and one way running.

I watched the vid and shook my head watching sheed and then read your comment. The guy is a ****en goober

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1724418
Another reason why white shorts for the away team is the stupidest 'tradition' in the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back