News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flog Lyon referred to us and North as "perennial cellar dwellars" OTC tonight.

Was it harsh to call us that or is it justified?
Am I getting a bit precious?
All of the above?

After King last night, Lloyd this morning and now
Lyon, these Victorian flog are doing my head in.

I should stop watching but I can't.
It's a sickness.

That flog Lyon referred to us and North as "perennial cellar dwellars" OTC tonight.

All of the above?

It's a sickness.
It’s our second year near the bottom. Currently equal to our longest run without finals. We’re perennial contenders with an occasional stint at the bottom.

All of the above?

It's a sickness.
Just be patient, give it a few years and we'll be passing them while they're on the way back down after falling short of a flag and Lyon scurries away to coach another shitty team

We also managed to convince the umps not to pay a blindingly obvious free kick to Long in front of goal and to throw the ball directly to an Essendon midfielder in a ball-up in the last minutes.
Man....how deep does this go???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The footage is quite telling though. Well it tells whatever story you like. It looks as though we got the front, the players on ground are asking the bench if we should roll back and simno says hold position, hold. Best coaching move all year.

You almost have to laugh at these talking heads that seem to forget we've won like 5 games out of the last 40, a percentage of below 50 and are completely s**t

And it’s those same talking heads who’ve been telling us on repeat just how shit we are

We get smashed and we are a joke, we lose a close one and we are a joke. Very little airtime after last weeks win or this weeks narrow loss.

Anything the media have to say about us atm is nothing but white noise as far as I’m concerned.

Apparently they can all see we have an agenda but I wonder what their agenda is.

Oh you are so shit you get blown away even by the garbage teams, but don't you dare even try and be good at football or we will call out every little bullshit mistake you make and insinuate you're tanking for picks.

Oh and BTW we will actively tell all the top end talent to avoid your club because you're garbage.

Oh you are so s**t you get blown away even by the garbage teams, but don't you dare even try and be good at football or we will call out every little bullshit mistake you make and insinuate you're tanking for picks.

Oh and BTW we will actively tell all the top end talent to avoid your club because you're garbage.
I can just hear this in Kane’s voice hahaha. The one thing I respect about him is he isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. However especially on anything Port related, his bias and laughable hypocrisy and contradictory statements make him one of, if not the biggest flog in all media (there are that many I can’t even give him the title of Number 1). Just imagine if that concussion stuff happened with us and our doctor? “Good Clubs look after Good People” well what good club would he be referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back