Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
James Frawley

Johnny Karate

Nathan Bassett pls Dancing Potato

I've got some other names I can call him instead of Harry. :)
Mates and I refer to him as Jumanji. I have no idea why to be honest. I suppose if we were all white people with names that didn't sounds like Jumanji ourselves, it would be very clearly be racist, but yeah. I dunno. Probably still is really.

For a while I used to tell people if they couldn't get my name right they could just make one up and I was fine with it, still am really. Mabye Herretirer feels the same?

Mates and I refer to him as Jumanji. I have no idea why to be honest. I suppose if we were all white people with names that didn't sounds like Jumanji ourselves, it would be very clearly be racist, but yeah. I dunno. Probably still is really.

For a while I used to tell people if they couldn't get my name right they could just make one up and I was fine with it, still am really. Mabye Herretirer feels the same?
Nothing to do with race, he was just an absolute tosser. He wanted the credit for being a martyr without the dying part.

Alright I think I've got the list/teams back up to date now
Pre-tournament I'll put everybody's teams into graphics with pics/stats/awards etc. I'm a nerd but it'll be fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to do with race, he was just an absolute tosser. He wants the credit for being a martyr without the dying part.
Yeah I get it, he's not particularly likeable. I reckon his heart's in the right place, but he's gone about a lot of things the wrong way imo.

The candle that burns half as long, burns twice as bright.

Certified CHF destroyer (for a brief period) - Matthew Egan to CHB.

Bluelegs

The candle that burns half as long, burns twice as bright.

Certified CHF destroyer (for a brief period) - Matthew Egan to CHB.

Bluelegs
Think he was better than Harry Taylor before the injuries.

Pre-tournament I'll put everybody's teams into graphics with pics/stats/awards etc. I'm a nerd but it'll be fun
Dont need no awards or stats, give me a ticket to watch Toump Ass forward line of Jakovich, Stevie J and Didak.. 3 goal hungesses and show boats trying to outdo each other.

Futurama Buy GIF

Reckon there'll be a squeeze on wingers/outside mids soon, so I'm gonna make my stupidly good midfield even more stupidly good-er and add someone who can play inside and out. Give me four time B&F (soon to be five) and three-time AA (soon to be four), Zach Merrett.

Theseventhhamster

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back