Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Me personally, I loved how the selectors would treat the competition and it's fans with contempt.
We need more inside mids on the forward flanks.
Clayton Oliver had 2010 AA half forward flank written all over him if he played back then.

Chad Wingard

David Wirrpanda

Dory_77

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all this wing talk I'll take Josh Kelly from GWS

Toump Ass

Gulden please.
A11dAtP0w3R save some nice players for me please :D
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

A11dAtP0w3R

Proxy pick: A11dAtP0w3R selects David Mundy.

Demon Attack

All this wing chat got me sweating so I'll grab two.

Aussie Jones
Pick 48, 1994
2x AA

Andrew Embley
Pick 57, 1998
1x flag
1x Norm

A11dAtP0w3R

Im sick of drafting current players, want to punch myself in the balls for having 4 already. Going to try and not draft another one for the rest of the comp. There is a bit of valuable info for the guys drafting around me.

I'll have me one of those woke, private school attending, modern, soy boys just as soon as it's my pick assuming it happens before my commute ends and I get home and roll a big fat legitimate prescription medicinal and forget about my pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back