Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I'll have me one of those woke, private school attending, modern, soy boys just as soon as it's my pick assuming it happens before my commute ends and I get home and roll a big fat legitimate prescription medicinal and forget about my pick.
Always injecting yourself with that marijuanas , must look like a pin cushion.

Dunno if he's played there much but I reckon Boak will probably be a wing for me. Got the hard running, space creating and long kicking thing down for it. Yze will owning the left wing.

Chad Warner is a great player but I can't stand his face.
I'm all up for current players. Bailey Fritsch please, reckon he'll slot in nicely.

What you got Dory_77

Chad Warner is a great player but I can't stand his face.
I'm all up for current players. Bailey Fritsch please, reckon he'll slot in nicely.

What you got Dory_77
Whats wrong with his face?

Have settled on my two. See you in a while to select those exact two players.

Cheers.
These constant updates are great, coz im always wondering if Les has sorted out which players hes going to select yet. Really puts my mind at ease.

Last edited:
These constant updates are great, coz im always wondering if Les has sorted out which players hes going to select out yet. Really puts my mind at ease.
Happy to also text you if that helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These constant updates are great, coz im always wondering if Les has sorted out which players hes going to select out yet. Really puts my mind at ease.
I am Ill at ease trying not to accidentally pick someone he's already pre-claimed!

On a serious note I’m getting real Crackers Keating into Paul Hudson vibes from old mate Les.
I loved both of them. Keating was a finals beast and Hudson was very efficient, Fritsch like in some ways.

I am Ill at ease trying not to accidentally pick someone he's already pre-claimed!
You have to hang around after your picks for 5 minutes to see if someone lets you know they are taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back