Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Probably a bit of a nuffy choice. Few Coleman medalists around, but **** 'em.
He might not have had the longevity, but if you're picking someone in their prime, he's about as good as you could hope for.

Reckon it's a big advantage having two picks in quick succession. Helps with mapping out your strategy IMO.

He might not have had the longevity, but if you're picking someone in their prime, he's about as good as you could hope for.
Ill be going with a similar pick next , Topkent gonna be mad :sneaky:

Hmm this is tough. Couple-a nice mids around but I wouldn't mind someone to kick goals too.
Allen Jakovich, drafted 1990 I think. Averages 4 goals a game.
What you got A11dAtP0w3R
Nah, load up the midfield, then defence and a makeshift forward line will get you the goals. Works for the Dees.

Ooh, that makes me think of game plan. Do we also get to select a head coach once we've got the 22 selected? Would impact the voting of some knowing what the coach would do with the cattle.

Hands off Goody everyone! I'm loading up on inside mids.

Probably a bit of a nuffy choice. Few Coleman medalists around, but **** 'em.
I actually love it. Very ballsy to pick guys with meteoric careers like that but could serve you well if you're matched up against a guy who was stronger overall but a bit boring.

Probably a bit earlier than others would take him but he can do it all and will be one of the greats by the end of his career. His ability to kick goals and be less of a flog than others in this range puts him ahead of them for me

Marcus Bontempelli

Demon Attack x 2

Ooh, that makes me think of game plan. Do we also get to select a head coach once we've got the 22 selected? Would impact the voting of some knowing what the coach would do with the cattle.

Hands off Goody everyone! I'm loading up on inside mids.
Thought about having coaches, but decided against it as you only get to pick one, so it'd be skewed towards whoever was at the top of the order.

Thought about having coaches, but decided against it as you only get to pick one, so it'd be skewed towards whoever was at the top of the order.
Lucky we didnt include sponsors. Everyone would have been fighting over Harvest Snaps and Energy Watch.

Lucky we didnt include sponsors. Everyone would have been fighting over Harvest Snaps and Energy Watch.
Kaspersky with the podium finish

New Age Caravans is mine. Will get excellent deals on caravans and all the latest AFL-industry gossip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko, Blight, Dimma, Malthouse, Scott (Geelong), Pagan, Sheedy, Matthews, Bomber, Joyce (inc '88), Parkin ('95 +3 more pre '90) are all multiple premiership coaches.

Add to that Longmire, Roos and all the other premiership coaches, there is plenty to choose from.

Not married to the idea but there is probably 100 names to choose from who coached since '90 and at least a dozen of them are considered greats.

1000016890.jpg
serious the simpsons GIF

Down in our environment at Demon Attack FC we value two pillars above all else in our DNA.... CONTEST & DEFENCE :sneaky:

JUSTIN LEPPITSCH
Pick 4, 1992
3x flags
3x AA
1x B&F
Also 2x leading goalkicker so can be a swingman if needed.

DUSTIN FLETCHER
F/S, 1992
2x flags
2x AA
1x B&F
400 games
And the best goalkeeper Australia ever had in International Rules.

A11dAtP0w3R

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back