Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Rightly so, Harvey was a legend.

I often wonder whether or not St Kilda could have won the flag in 2009 if they'd kept Harvey for one more year and managed him well.
They were unlucky that the Hamill, Peckett, Gehrig, Harvey, Powell to cross over with the 2009/10 team

With Pick 297, Topkent selects Jake Spencer

:love:

Ruckman are shit an overrated, burn your pics on them at your peral
My ideal scenario is running Goodes as my ruck with a bunch of gun mids

They were unlucky that the Hamill, Peckett, Gehrig, Harvey, Powell to cross over with the 2009/10 team
Weird naming Peckett , he was nothing more than solid clubman and C grader to me. And Powell's Saints career was short, nowhere near the player he was with the Dees.

With only 14 teams apart from Cox which I agree with A11dAtP0w3R the 14th selected will be absolutely fine against any of the rucks picked before.
Think Cox, Goodes and Gawn give you a bit of a competitve advantage vs the rest as they add a lot of value outside simply winning hitouts. After that, it's pretty much lucky dip though.

Weird naming Peckett , he was nothing more than solid clubman and C grader to me. And Powell's Saints career was short, nowhere near the player he was with the Dees.
Just the team I remember from 04 when they started 10-0 or whatever it was but couldn't make a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Cox, Goodes and Gawn give you a bit of a competitve advantage vs the rest as they add a lot of value outside simply winning hitouts. After that, it's pretty much lucky dip though.
Feel free to take a ruck next :shoutyoldman:

My team will be a tough one to fill with my selection requirements.
  • Minimum 2 Brownlow's.
  • One of those Brownlow's not deserved.
Damn you Bluelegs Goodes was top of that list.

My team will be a tough one to fill with my selection requirements.
  • Minimum 2 Brownlow's.
  • One of those Brownlow's not deserved.
Damn you Bluelegs Goodes was top of that list.
Very odd you are hamstringing yourself based on what a bunch of maggots think.

Hmm this is tough. Couple-a nice mids around but I wouldn't mind someone to kick goals too.
Allen Jakovich, drafted 1990 I think. Averages 4 goals a game.
What you got A11dAtP0w3R

Hmm this is tough. Couple-a nice mids around but I wouldn't mind someone to kick goals too.
Allen Jakovich, drafted 1990 I think. Averages 4 goals a game.
What you got A11dAtP0w3R
Melbourne nuffy

Probably a bit earlier than others would take him but he can do it all and will be one of the greats by the end of his career. His ability to kick goals and be less of a flog than others in this range puts him ahead of them for me

Marcus Bontempelli

Demon Attack x 2

Probably a bit earlier than others would take him but he can do it all and will be one of the greats by the end of his career. His ability to kick goals and be less of a flog than others in this range puts him ahead of them for me

Marcus Bontempelli

Demon Attack x 2
Excellent pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back