Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Daniel Talia

Need a key back and I think my next choice will slip till my next pick.

Grant Birchall on a HBF.

Toump Ass

Ta Dory!
I'll grab James Sicily on a flank, love that guy.

A11dAtP0w3R you're up!

I'll start filling out my flanks.

Shannon Grant
Pick 3, 1994
1x flag
1x Norm
1x B&F
1x AA

Darren Milburn
Pick 48, 1995
2x flag
1x AA

A11dAtP0w3R

Michael Hibberd back pocket please scythe

Toump Ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milburn one of the biggest ********s of all time, got into a fight playing basketball against him 😂 he threw the ball at me after a hard foul when he went up for a breakaway layup and I chucked it back at his head. We both got ejected and two weeks suspension from the premises.

Last edited:
Milburn one of the biggest ********s of all time, got into a fight playing basketball against him 😂 he threw the ball at me after a hard foul when he went up for a breakaway layup and I chucked it back at his head. We both got ejected and two weeks suspension from the premise.
Yeah I used to absolutely hate him when I was younger lol. Handy player though

Far out I forgot about that hit. That's a multi-generational ban for his entire family in this day and age
Cats were all dirty pricks in that era before they got good.

Yeah I used to absolutely hate him when I was younger lol. Handy player though
Good player no doubt, just a ********. Few other ex cats players were on his basketball team.

There's a pick I really, really wanna make (have a post ready to go and everything lol).

Only gotta get through four more 🤞

There's a pick I really, really wanna make (have a post ready to go and everything lol).

Only gotta get through four more 🤞
I have any six I'm really keen for but only have a couple of picks in a while, then a big gap again.

Confident they'll all be gone by my next set. Hmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back