Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
I sat in the cheersquad, as i do all games, and noticed most supporters in the ponsford stand ran down the aisle to the fence hurling abuse towards the umpires after the game. Seconds later a handful of Melbourne players started going off their nut towards the Ponsford end laughing and giving hand gestures that elude to, close to it, a "f**k you".

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there somewhere that says players cannot incite crowd behaviour? There was supporters who were very close to jumping the fence to knock off the Melbourne's players head before security called for more security to run down the aisle and onto the field.

The joys of losing to a tinpot club on a annual public holiday fixture.

Just funny isn't it really? Such a campaigning football side that needed all the help in the world from the afl to get off the bottom of the ladder and once they do they think they're world beaters, they have achieved nothing in a very long time and after seeing how they acted after the game ( yes I was there ) I hope they achieve nothing for a lot longer complete flogs

Just funny isn't it really? Such a campaigning football side that needed all the help in the world from the afl to get off the bottom of the ladder and once they do they think they're world beaters, they have achieved nothing in a very long time and after seeing how they acted after the game ( yes I was there ) I hope they achieve nothing for a lot longer complete flogs

and AFL still looks after them with the Scumps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was supporters who were very close to jumping the fence to knock off the Melbourne's players head before security called for more security to run down the aisle and onto the field.

I'm sure the Melbourne players were quivering in their boots at the sight of the 50kg runt that I seen behaving like a flog before security got in his face to settle down.

These people should not be representing the club nor sitting anywhere near the boundary line. The cheer squad should be disbanded if they can't behave like decent human beings.

I'm sure the Melbourne players were quivering in their boots at the sight of the 50kg runt that I seen behaving like a flog before security got in his face to settle down.

These people should not be representing the club nor sitting anywhere near the boundary line. The cheer squad should be disbanded if they can't behave like decent human beings.
Bruce Lee weighed 64kg

I have not seen it so I can't really Complain.

I think what the OP was going off is that they might been shoving the Umpires Terrible Calls in there Pies Fans Face
There was a whole lot of booing after the siren. Most of it directed at the umps, some of it directed at the guys celebrating by the fence. When they heard what was being said in the heat of the moment, they had a laugh back. Nobody was hurt, everyone went home

Sorry to intrude, but if you actually watched Neale Daniher out there today - struggling to walk and talk - and the most you can surmise is that we're a tinpot club with a curse then you need to take a good, long look at yourself.

Yeah, the umpires helped us over the line today. Leave two dead men with young kids and another who is dying before our eyes out of it.

100%. Absolutely no need for stuff like that.

Didn't mind it from the Melbourne players to be honest. Players cop it all game long, don't mind them giving a bit back provided it's reasonable of course.

Watts was absolutely mauled by Collingwood when he debuted, today he walked the walk (his goal in the last couple of minutes was clutch, very classy finish) and then gave some back. Fair play to him and I would have done the same thing if I were in his shoes.

Let's not pretend that we would be disgusted if Howe, Dunn and co stirred up their cheer squad had we won.

There was a whole lot of booing after the siren. Most of it directed at the umps, some of it directed at the guys celebrating by the fence. When they heard what was being said in the heat of the moment, they had a laugh back. Nobody was hurt, everyone went home
I certainly dished out abuse to the umps for the way they officiated at the end of the match, but it's done now and I don't see any point carrying on about it. Your boys won, they can enjoy the win and take the four points as we set off for the bye and hopefully regroup after that.

I also agree with your post about the inappropriate comments from one of our posters which was completely out of line and not a reflection of the majority of our supporter base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back