Merged Tarrant Trade Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Taz threatening to retire if anyone else picks him up in the PSD (if its comes to that), would anyone have the stones to touch him?

Interested in Freo supporters thoughts, a lot of talk about re-drafting him if he goes PSD.

With Taz threatening to retire if anyone else picks him up in the PSD (if its comes to that), would anyone have the stones to touch him?

Interested in Freo supporters thoughts, a lot of talk about re-drafting him if he goes PSD.

Carlton and Hawks only other 2 you'd assume interested.

Id re-draft him and let him retire seeing as he doesnt care.

Just reading that Motlop is stopping port getting Walker.

What about this?

Carlton: Get: Anthony|Lose: Walker
Freo: Get: Motlop|Lose: Tarrant
Port: Get: Walker|Lose: Motlop
Collingwood: Get: Tarrant|Lose: Anthony

Probably a few picks involved as well, but just an idea.

What about this?

Well when dealing with these players would very much depend more on the picks then the player.

Motlop no thanks.

What about this?

Motlop? He's flakier than Leon Davis. We don't need or want a flaky forward, that goes for Anthony as well.

Is this still going on about Anthony? He's no longer part of the deal. Let it go.

Pies offered pick 60/61?, Freo asked for pick 43.

It will be a pick or a pick and Jarrad Blight if Freo want him.

Stick to discussing picks. Move on.

Is this still going on about Anthony? He's no longer part of the deal. Let it go.

Pies offered pick 60/61?, Freo asked for pick 43.

It will be a pick or a pick and Jarrad Blight if Freo want him.

Stick to discussing picks. Move on.

Mate we can talk about whatever the hell we like.

If you dont like it then you move on.

Player and pick 43 thank you.

What about Dick and pick 61? He is injury prone, WA boy (i think), we might not even want him but just throwing that out there.

Personally i'd love Peterson at our club from Hawks or even one of there young defenders.

Cant get it done with Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate we can talk about whatever the hell we like.

If you dont like it then you move on.

Player and pick 43 thank you.

What about Dick and pick 61? He is injury prone, WA boy (i think), we might not even want him but just throwing that out there.

Personally i'd love Peterson at our club from Hawks or even one of there young defenders.

Cant get it done with Pies.

I think Fraser Compo & Blight.

Brad Dick? How about no.

And do you honestly think the Hawks will part with a young defender for Tarrant? i.e. Stratton or Schoenmakers?

Stop kidding yourself. You'll be lucky to get pick 43 on its own.

All of a sudden Goldsacks a Collingwood premiership star!!!

That makes me chuckle.

Good luck spending time in the VFL, maybe he can talk to Anthony about how it feels to be the next in line best thing.

Collingwood board makes me laugh.

"First picked in 15 other clubs side" - But not ours because we are oh so powerful.

Brad Dick? How about no.

And do you honestly think the Hawks will part with a young defender for Tarrant? i.e. Stratton or Schoenmakers?

Stop kidding yourself. You'll be lucky to get pick 43 on its own.

I know we'll be lucky to get pick 43.

Just go back to your own board and keep jerking off on your fringe players.

All of a sudden Goldsacks a Collingwood premiership star!!!

That makes me chuckle.

Good luck spending time in the VFL, maybe he can talk to Anthony about how it feels to be the next in line best thing.

Collingwood board makes me laugh.

"First picked in 15 other clubs side" - But not ours because we are oh so powerful.

Who are you refering to (in bold)?

Goldsack would make plenty of other sides best 22 as he can play a number of roles.

We clearly were very powerful this year, considering that our average winning margin in the finals was 53 points.

I know we'll be lucky to get pick 43.

Just go back to your own board and keep jerking off on your fringe players.

Wasn't talking about them, you mentioned them.

More like the Beau's who they dont want anyway or Peterson who they dont seem to want.

Yay for Goldsack talk about he is the Bradbury of the Collingwood football side.

Will be great seeing him in action in the VFL

Actually, many would consider Goldsack "unlucky" in the first place to be replaced by Davis, considering he played in the prelim and played over half of the season in a side that was flying with real depth.

Goldy playing ahead of Davis was actually the correct way to go initally and that was vindicated in the replay.

As for your comments about Goldy and the VFL, meh he has achieved the ultimate. At Collingwood there is no guarantees. It's horses for courses. If you are good enough and in form, you will play. Jarryd Blair is another example of this.

Also, better to at least have "one hit" than to have nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back