Message to Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

All week I have had to listen to your club crap on about their jumper, their supporters, their team. Constant sniping at the Pies, constant whingeing. Pies stayed quiet and focussed on what matters, putting an inferior side to the sword.

A few oberervations for the Norf hobos:

1. You club cannot devleop talent, Wells, Ziebell, Hansen etc etc, Arden St is a graveyard for talented kids.

2. Your coach has NFI, watch him in the box, he is clueless, he still thinks having a tough look on his face will work. Luckily he is the cheapest coach in the AFL, cos thats what he is worth.

3. Your CEO is a fool, he wanted a big crowd today, he did not get it. Why? Well you reckon pie fans want to help support a side that constantly snipes us? Why would we waste our money.

4. Your captain is one of the biggest seagulls in the AFL, we don't even bother to tag him and run off him. Who do you reckon Swan and Pendles are running off all day. Mr one way himself.

5. Season over, membership drive crippled, its what you deserved for your constant bitching, enjoy it, courtesy of the CFC.

6. And finally, so glad you got to wear your jumper, it was more fun humiliating you in it.

Look on the bright side Norf, at least you got to see Jimmy Barnes at Arden st, I'm tipping that will be the highlight of your year.

7. You are a Liberal voting ****wit.

What has got better? Your grammar? :rolleyes: Seeings as you're such a class act, a North player probably got injured and you are trolling them.

When I posted the thread we were a lazy 10 goals up, ended up with a 14 goal win.

Imagine if you have not worn your stripes, you would have lost by 20 goals.

All week I have had to listen to your club crap on about their jumper, their supporters, their team. Constant sniping at the Pies, constant whingeing. Pies stayed quiet and focussed on what matters, putting an inferior side to the sword.

1. You club cannot devleop talent, Wells, Ziebell, Hansen etc etc, Arden St is a graveyard for talented kids.

2. Your coach has NFI, watch him in the box, he is clueless, he still thinks having a tough look on his face will work. Luckily he is the cheapest coach in the AFL, cos thats what he is worth.

3. Your CEO is a fool, he wanted a big crowd today, he did not get it. Why? Well you reckon pie fans want to help support a side that constantly snipes us? Why would we waste our money.

4. Your captain is one of the biggest seagulls in the AFL, we don't even bother to tag him and run off him. Who do you reckon Swan and Pendles are running off all day. Mr one way himself.

5. Season over, membership drive crippled, its what you deserved for your constant bitching, enjoy it, courtesy of the CFC.

6. And finally, so glad you got to wear your jumper, it was more fun humiliating you in it.

Look on the bright side Norf, at least you got to see Jimmy Barnes at Arden st, I'm tipping that will be the highlight of your year.

Quality Post :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bit like Barry Hall and Ayce Cordy, neither should be on an AFL list. woof woof woof...

Are you seriously going to follow me around with this shit?

your mother should have ****ing swallowed, champ.

My favorite Boomer moment was when he squibbed the contest on the wing in the second half.

I don't think any North supporters deny Boomer is close to Richard Tambling then he is too Glenn Archer in terms of courage...but was your favourite Boomer moment the one just before he went on to win the ball back and drive the ball forward? I hope it is, otherwise he definitely squibbed 2 contests today :p

If you want to pick a fight (even if it was mostly for money to be honest)... stick to your contemporaries.... Carlton, Richmond and Melbourne. Leave the top teams to themselves

Well, he wasn't quiet today, so that 'Boomer never has two quiet games in a row' is true. He just wasn't great.

Norths best: Firrito, Swallow-put good pressure on, laid 7 tackles, Harvey-you asked for our best players, not who played to their past standards, and Adams, who I think will be underrated this week, but still was one of our better players. Rawlings as well.

If you were pushing it you could include Lindsay Thomas, who didn't take opportunities, but was one of our better players.

Just goes to show how bad you were today. Every player you mentioned were hopeless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, he wasn't quiet today, so that 'Boomer never has two quiet games in a row' is true. He just wasn't great.

Norths best: Firrito, Swallow-put good pressure on, laid 7 tackles, Harvey-you asked for our best players, not who played to their past standards, and Adams, who I think will be underrated this week, but still was one of our better players. Rawlings as well.

If you were pushing it you could include Lindsay Thomas, who didn't take opportunities, but was one of our better players.
Sooo..... you're saying Harvey was the best of a bad bunch? He's shit but the others are still worse? Doesn't bode well for Norf's future when gramps is still their best player.

Are you seriously going to follow me around with this shit?

your mother should have ****ing swallowed, champ.

OWw mother jokes, funny stuff Gus,:eek::eek::eek: all you have to do is admit you were wrong and our Big man stocks are far and above yours, you are so easy to find here, just look for a thread bagging Norf and there you are, but you can't seem to admit you were very wrong about Hurley, Ryder, Hille,Hooker and Pears, and then there is the smalll matter of our midfield making your mob look like the old Fitzroy. As I said, admit you were wrong and I will leave you alone to pick on Norf, but you will probablary be happy being a top 4 side once upon a time..

Comrade Morgoth - what a salvo. Bang on the money.

Gees I laughed whenever I saw JB sitting sheepishly in the cheersquad. In itself, it was a minor miracle: he would rather be in the gym 'man-sculpting' and defoliating his buttocks.

I would hate to be Meltdown Mario's wife or dog tonight . . . . . . .

Biffinator

Davis333: Well, we did lost by 87 points, so yeah??? Not sure if you think that is trolling, more a sad truth that needs to be aired to the players

The Mighty Boosh: No Harvey was our 3rd best of a bad bunch, that's why he was named 3rd, but what does Green, Bruce and McDonald being your best players for the last couple of years mean??

Comrade Morgoth - what a salvo. Bang on the money.

Gees I laughed whenever I saw JB sitting sheepishly in the cheersquad. In itself, it was a minor miracle: he would rather be in the gym 'man-sculpting' and defoliating his buttocks.

I would hate to be Meltdown Mario's wife or dog tonight . . . . . . .

Biffinator

I myself am wondering where SweetLeftFoot is...all summer long he has been particularly vocal in informing all of us of how awesome this young Norf team is, am wondering what his explanation is

Good to see the Pies support the Kangas and kick a goal for every North member that showed up today.

Bad luck boys.

I'm not trolling. Just wanted you to admit that they were shit. Which you just have.

Ok, just because it was the bay I thought you may have been trolling.

And yeah, how can I deny an 87 point loss being shit.
Did you watch the game? If so, you would realise that there would be no arguments to defend the team as a whole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Message to Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back