Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Glenn Archer-Getting older, injuries catching up, but he is still the heart and soul of the club, we lift when he plays which is enough for me-6/10

John Baird-hasnt been great but probly gets the job done-5/10

Leigh Brown-Has stepped up this year, playing at both ends..we know all know why we traded for him-8/10(needs consistency)

Jeremy Clayton-hasnt lived up to the hype posted on here, maybe a great VFL player but is he up to AFL standard, time will tell-3/10

Shane Clayton-injured for the start of the year, i dont mind him, good squad player-havnt seen him play so cant score...

Leigh Colbert-the general down back, when he doesnt play we miss him...that on its own gets him a 7-10

Will do the next 6 players tonight...

Originally posted by Scottroo
Leigh Brown-Has stepped up this year, playing at both ends..we know all know why we traded for him-8/10(needs consistency)

I reckon Brown's been our most consistent good player this year aside from Simmo.

I don't understand the format of your assesments mate. Glenn Archer 6? If its a mid-season assessment Glenn certainly doesn't merit a 6. Imbalances are shown on your 3 ranking of Jeremy Clatyton. Glenn hasn't done any more than Jeremy this year, even when he has played. If its of current value to the team then arguments can be made of Jeremy at this moment in time being higher than a 3 and Glenn lower than a 6.

Originally posted by Scottroo
Glenn Archer-Getting older, injuries catching up, but he is still the heart and soul of the club, we lift when he plays which is enough for me-6/10

When he has played he hasn't exactly set the world on fire. Is your asssment on seasons form or career?

Mid Season assessments are usually on the performance of one during the first half of the season.

In that case a ranking of 6 for Glenn is very generous. Someone with one hand who can now only punch the ball doesn't deserve a 6 as opposed to Jeremy Clayton's 3.

Then on one hand you call Brown inconsistent yet give him an 8 rating. One or the other.

Originally posted by year of the roo
You're a fool apollo_creep, now look what you've done!! :eek:
I thought Appollo, Yotr and coranzo were all the same person.:confused:

Originally posted by jozeph
I thought Appollo, Yotr and coranzo were all the same person.:confused:

Previously I've had disagreements with both Coranzo and YOTR.

We all support different soccer teams (Man.Utd, Villa and Leeds)

Jozeph you are a frequent on the Cricket board. You should know YOTR is a Victorian fan, I'm a South Aussie fan & I don't think Coranzo is even into cricket.

I think your logical train of thinking has been de-railed;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid year player assesments...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back