Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyones thoughts for the draft? PF is obvious. Although he could draft a small forward. Ingram is a pipe dream. Dunn looks like he is going to make a really solid NBA player. Not hyped on Murray. I agree on the Bender call but we would need our pick to be before the Suns. It's a pretty weak draft. Ingram (if we somehow score the second pick), Bended or Dunn for me
Ingram is the best prospect and has the highest upside in the draft.
Simmons is overrated. Been saying it all year

Stupid decision.

I'm not sure there's any logic here apart from Glen being Glen. What sense does it make to say you're not sure on a guy so you wait until after he's just gone and done having a major influence on your team's future? And what sort of judgement can be made of those decisions before even a ball has been bounced?

It's Glen being indecisive so he doesn't have to make a decision.

Stupid decision.

I'm not sure there's any logic here apart from Glen being Glen. What sense does it make to say you're not sure on a guy so you wait until after he's just gone and done having a major influence on your team's future? And what sort of judgement can be made of those decisions before even a ball has been bounced?

It's Glen being indecisive so he doesn't have to make a decision.
And frankly if you're still "not sure on a guy" after he tried to trade away Rubio along with a first round pick to allow LaVine to play at his second-best position, well...

Ingram is the best prospect and has the highest upside in the draft.
Simmons is overrated. Been saying it all year
Simmons is not over rated. I like Ingram for his ability to score so easily. Simmons will go number 1 and rightly so, he is the best player in the draft. Wait till he is in an NBA team (where he actually wants to play) and the offence runs around him. Once his jumper comes on a little and he builds some more strength he will be one of the leagues best

KG expected to play again next year apparently.

We beat the best team ever and this thread is a graveyard :D
We're all still celebrating.

Seriously though, I stopped watching at the half and had to do a few things...checked the scores a few hours later and assumed the foetal position in a corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wp_ss_20160414_0010.png

Mitchell officially gone.

Brooks would be the best fit Imo.

This is great news. I haven't been supporting for long but even I realise how out-of-character this is for Glen Taylor to do. I really hope it shows that they are learning and really doing their best to make this team awesome.

I don't really think this team should make the playoffs next season, but if they get the right coach/POBO and set everything up for a good 2017 FA then we will be set for a long time.

They're moving quickly, huh.
Milt would have to be pretty bloody nervous at how quickly things are moving. Give operational control to Thibs or JVG and he's no longer a certainty to be safe until after free agency you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back