Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle fans are delusional seriously.

Walters for Clark is not worth it ... Walters as a low draft pick has not shown much and Clark is way above him, your dreamin'.

I would not trade Clark for Fyfe on his own ... yeah he looks a very good prospect but Clark has shown more and a good tall over a good small. Would strongly consider Fyfe + first rounder.

Hill is off limits obviously and I am unsure on Morabito, even so would not trade just for him.

Clark is worth a lot he has shown the ability to be a star ruckman, and has proven that he has the ability to play as a KPF and is a proven AFL young star. That is worth more than some draft picks in the 20s and some crappy players.

Fremantle fans way overrating there list ... and you would need to give up quality to get Clark. One of the 'untouchables' needs to be traded. And that is why a deal will probably not get done for Clark.

I would consider trading him for pick 4 but it would require something in addition like a solid player or maybe a blockbuster deal.

Fremantle fans are delusional seriously.

Walters for Clark is not worth it ... Walters as a low draft pick has not shown much and Clark is way above him, your dreamin'.

I would not trade Clark for Fyfe on his own ... yeah he looks a very good prospect but Clark has shown more and a good tall over a good small. Would strongly consider Fyfe + first rounder.

Hill is off limits obviously and I am unsure on Morabito, even so would not trade just for him.

Clark is worth a lot he has shown the ability to be a star ruckman, and has proven that he has the ability to play as a KPF and is a proven AFL young star. That is worth more than some draft picks in the 20s and some crappy players.

Fremantle fans way overrating there list ... and you would need to give up quality to get Clark. One of the 'untouchables' needs to be traded. And that is why a deal will probably not get done for Clark.

I would consider trading him for pick 4 but it would require something in addition like a solid player or maybe a blockbuster deal.

Speaking of delusional.
Mora for Clark = lol
Fyfe and a 1st for Clark = Woooow just wow.

Just remember hes walking out on you - not one of our kids walking out. If you don't deal with us now we will do it next year after he has lowered his value by playing for a club he doesn't want to be at and he will be out of contract.

Speaking of delusional.
Mora for Clark = lol
Fyfe and a 1st for Clark = Woooow just wow.

Just remember hes walking out on you - not one of our kids walking out. If you don't deal with us now we will do it next year after he has lowered his value by playing for a club he doesn't want to be at and he will be out of contract.

Im fine with it. If he's happy to just come home instead of going to freo then i'd give brisbane pick 4 and 26 for clark. They'd have to throw us pick 10 though.

Paying Clark + 10 for 4 + 26 is just stupid.

Thats like saying that Clark is worth 26 and 6 pick upgrade.

Just stupid.

I wouldn't trade Mora for Clark on his own ... Mora has not shown the same amount as Clark has potential ... but Clark's ceiling is higher imo.

And he's contracted not walking out on us so fail, who says his value will be lower, he has threatened from reports to go to GWS for compo picks. I would rather call your bluff, we would get better compo than what you are offering us, probably.

Unknown if rumours are true though, would rather not trade.

We hold the upperhand not you he is contracted so fail.

Hill has not proven that he can play good consistent footy has had one or too good patches so would you trade him for pick 10?

Mora has not shown much this year, was average and not great so late first round???

No its done on potential as well, and he was reasonably good this year just not as good as last year where he was the second best ruckman. This year Voss played him poorly IMO as a tall winger and he spent less time as a ruckman.

His potential is higher then Moras??
Yeah righ bud.

You won't get better compo then what we are offering cos he won't go to Victoria.
So either we get him this year at a roughly fair price or we get him next year for jack cos hes out of contract.

Are Fremantle going to come last next year and get first PSD pick?

His value is a shit load less next yr then it is now is what i'm saying so your best to do the best deal you can with us now then get significantly less next year.

Bugger it - if it will take current players to get clark lets just bring Zac in - should be good after another pre-season put him in a forward pocket - he looks good there.
Full forward - put Silvagni down there!

But what your putting up is just not enough for a guy and that is why a deal will not be struck probably with Fremantle ... West Coast have the picks to possibly get it done.

What about

WC: Clark and Brisbane third rounder/second rounder
BL: Pick 4 and WC second rounder

A third club could get involved (Doggies with Hill/Stack) etc.

But what your putting up is just not enough for a guy and that is why a deal will not be struck probably with Fremantle ... West Coast have the picks to possibly get it done.

What about

The question is does he want to go to WC???
Knowone knows but him i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think people quite understand - he wants to go to Freo or atleast WA if he is leaving. Not to Victoria!!!!!! I repeat HE WILL NOT GO TO VICTORIA!!!!

How do you know this? Just asking.

We need to get one thing right here.

He wants to leave. Fremantle wont chase him, they will simply put out an offer which will be below his value but above what Brisbane can expect next season if he walks out.

If we dont get him no big deal.

No way can Brisbane supporters expect to get the best of this. This is what happens when you quite obviously have problems at your club and players are just walking out.

What may work in Fremantles favour is the salary cap issue.

I've said it before and Voss would be stupid not to get rid of this player, free up some salary cap space and take a pick.

Whats he worth? No doubt a top 10 pick minimum.

What Brisbane may get? I've already said pick 20 and a spud at best.

People suggesting Fyfe, Ballantyne etc are idiots. They are required players who we want to stay at the club and who want to be here.

Doesnt matter who is worth more or who has the potential.

Brisbane can't win on this trade, they can believe they won by him staying but if he walks out next season you lose.

So its not a case of giving up quality to receive quality. Its a case of does the Brisbane FC want to ease some salary cap issues by ridding a player who wants out, in exchange getting shafted but atleast getting something OR paying out his contract, having a disgruntled player for 1 season, then watching him walk and go to GWS or whoever for considerably less.

Vosses call and my gut is he will stay at Brisbane. Thats because Voss is an idiot.

I think if he wants to go back to WA and a deal will be hard with Freo then WC will come into the equasion although Freo appear to be pushing for a premiership sooner.

It is possible he may go to a premiership contender in Victoria, depending although it would be easier to deal with a lower club as they have the draft picks.

Would not be surpised if this was all BS though and just media speculation.

I've said it before and Voss would be stupid not to get rid of this player, free up some salary cap space and take a pick.

Vosses call and my gut is he will stay at Brisbane. Thats because Voss is an idiot.

If Voss got rid of Clark for anything less than a top 10 draft pick everybody else in football world would be calling him an idiot.

It would appear that a deal will not be done. Everybody moves on.

What about

He's not worth pick 4, let alone an upgrade on top of that.

Keep him for that price.

So it's just assumed that Clark has requested the trade now.

We're throwing in with Hutchy and Greg Denham?

Even if so, if Freo is his only chosen destination, they aren't going to have the PSD pick to leverage next year either.

Lions should rightly take the punt and make him play out his contract and hope that he decides to stay at the Lions who are clearly making significant internal changes at the moment.

And Brisbane have a player who is starting 22 and doesn't want to be there.... great for moral...
So what. We are the Lions it happens all the time that is what we have to deal with. Ash McGrath tried to be traded about three years in a row. The players get told to such it up.

All these young stars that Freo have they must have dominated in the Rising Star this year.....oh wait they got one token nomination in round 22. Yet we are to believe that they are should be so highly regarded that they would not be considered to be included in a trade for a 22 year old guy who was the second best ruck in the competition last year and unlucky not to be an AA at 21 and is also a very good KPF as well.

For the record it was first reported that Freo were wooing Clark. Now if Freo don't cough up a decent offer then the Lions will simply hang onto him and back their ability to hang onto Clark next year as well ala McGrath. If they can't they will play him with the object of winning games and maximising the compensation they get for him like they did with Rischitelli this year also with the knowledge that Clark is going to be a long way from Perth where apparently he wants to go. For the Perth people here's another tip - Western Sydney is high crime, high drugs, high knife attacks, low socio-economic. The Gold Coast it is not and it is not a sexy destination.

For the Perth people here's another tip - Western Sydney is high crime, high drugs, high knife attacks, low socio-economic. The Gold Coast it is not and it is not a sexy destination.

Yeah, the only way that GWS will get Mitch Clark is by opening their checkbook in a big way. This equals a better compensation pick for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Clark - Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back