Mitch Clark - The SQL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some key questions

How does Clark compare to Gunston who fetched 24 and some pick upgrades ie what is the difference?

Is Kepler worth anything to Brissie, I mean the only difference with Lycett is one is proven as a goal kicker, they have stated that they want a like replacement obviously Keps has to agree but he would be well back in the queue if Clark came on board.

I didnt say it was the same circumstances, its just funny that the same points were put forward as to why you should get good compo for Palmer. Now you think it doesnt matter.
I find it funny that a proclaimed Gold Coast supporter has never posted on their boards, but has on the West Coast boards multiple times.

I find it funny that a proclaimed Gold Coast supporter has never posted on their boards, but has on the West Coast boards multiple times.

Plus just quietly - I don't think he is a real postman either.

The postman always knocks twice, Pav Seems to knocks everything we do.

Why dont more clubs take advantage of the prelisted players situation?

We should hand GWS a mature bodied player. Say Keplar for exchange of picks say 7 to 16.

Then we ask them to grab Spurr and exchange picks 7 and 8.

Then we ask for another prelisted eg Horsely and exchange picks 8 and 9 etc.

In affect GWS get Keplar, we get a couple of mature ages we been looking at and draft picks stay the same on completion.

OR

Give GWS a couple of players say Keplar and 2 others not required.

Exchange compo pick for GWS number 9 pick.

We then do same process and pick players up off GWS whilst moving our draft picks back.

We could then happily give Brisbane pick 16 as we'd have effectively picked up 4-5 players, lost a couple but kept draft position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are playing hardball over this. I wont be surprised if Clark goes into the preseason draft if Brissie dont accept our offer. The we will get him for nix. This deal has been like roller coaster with many smoke screens and furfies thrown in, i still think he will end up in the purple.

I can't even talk ****ing english now.

What is all this madness?

Just gone past 8, too later for all beers.

Pick 16 call is 6 weeks old.

-.- .

Maybe crazy Vossy thinks you guys are offering up to much?

Dealing with crazy Vossy is a good guide though, if he asks for a certain player you may as well delist that player if the deal falls through because you know he'll be a dud.

Maybe crazy Vossy thinks you guys are offering up to much?

Dealing with crazy Vossy is a good guide though, if he asks for a certain player you may as well delist that player if the deal falls through because you know he'll be a dud.

Have it solved : We trade our last pick , something like 74 ,to WC for Swift then on trade him & our pick 56 to the lions for Clark.
That way voss gets his love child .

I think one question that needs to be asked is ... do we actually need Clark? He wants to come home and that's to our advantage but we don't need to move the Earth to get him. If we make a good deal (2nd and 3rd round picks) and they don't take it- then we lose nothing and have a chance of getting him in the PSD. If we do get him we will have Sandi, Griffin, Clarke,Clark and Krapler... thats alot of big fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back