Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

A friend of my mine is now a fairly high powered finance exex. In his earlier yrs we worked in sales with a bird we all hated and used to steal our accounts. Total bitch.

Mate had a nasty cold so being sharing, he grabbed her water bottle, gargled heartily and returned the water to her bottle. We all watched while she took her next drink. And smirked.

She was off work for a week.:sick::oops:

A friend of my mine is now a fairly high powered finance exex. In his earlier yrs we worked in sales with a bird we all hated and used to steal our accounts. Total bitch.

Mate had a nasty cold so being sharing, he grabbed her water bottle, gargled heartily and returned the water to her bottle. We all watched while she took her next drink. And smirked.

She was off work for a week.:sick::oops:
Must have been a real campaigner

- I don't want to pay money for the privilege of skipping tracks on Spotify, so I just download songs off Pirate Bay. Problem solved.

- You're supposed to rinse your recyclables before binning them. I don't.

- I will happily watch a nice amateur pr0n video even if the girl didn't know she was being filmed having sex.

- I don't want to pay money for the privilege of skipping tracks on Spotify, so I just download songs off Pirate Bay. Problem solved.

- You're supposed to rinse your recyclables before binning them. I don't.

- I will happily watch a nice amateur pr0n video even if the girl didn't know she was being filmed having sex.

$10 a month is 100% worth it for Spotify Premium.

I nick the 15c bags from Coles.
'
biDFHU0.gif

It's gone up to $17. But I agree still worth it

For the amount of music at your disposal, I'd probably pay up to $30 a month for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a connisseur for "nailing" people's wives, mothers, aunts. Especially people I know.

Just moved to a new suburb recently. Hasn't taken long for dozens of housewives on their early morning power walks, walking their dogs, or their kids to the bus stop, or walking back from the local store with newspapers or bottles of milk, to have noticed me on my way to the bus stop.

The polite hellos have turned into stopping and engaging me in flirty chat, or if they're too late and I've walked beyond where they can stop me, they do that sexy wave where their fingers wiggle back and forth while beaming in a blushing grin.

Some of them have even tracked where I started my walk from, to find the house I'm living in, what time roughly i leave the front door, and started waiting for me, two or three talking there at the front as the place for them to meet for a talk.

Some I already know are divorced, some not. Some newly married like early 30s, some mid 40s, even a 50-60 year old or two. One of whom always waits at her window as I pass by, wearing next to nothing and waving hello.

I'm gonna be a real bad boy soon, so many lines up ready for The Exe. One in particular whom I'm very attracted to. Whereas the others are more I'd do for the sake of indulging in my immoral taste.

This is why I end up always having to leave towns and try to start all over again. :(

I'm a connisseur for "nailing" people's wives, mothers, aunts. Especially people I know.

Just moved to a new suburb recently. Hasn't taken long for dozens of housewives on their early morning power walks, walking their dogs, or their kids to the bus stop, or walking back from the local store with newspapers or bottles of milk, to have noticed me on my way to the bus stop.

The polite hellos have turned into stopping and engaging me in flirty chat, or if they're too late and I've walked beyond where they can stop me, they do that sexy wave where their fingers wiggle back and forth while beaming in a blushing grin.

Some of them have even tracked where I started my walk from, to find the house I'm living in, what time roughly i leave the front door, and started waiting for me, two or three talking there at the front as the place for them to meet for a talk.

Some I already know are divorced, some not. Some newly married like early 30s, some mid 40s, even a 50-60 year old or two. One of whom always waits at her window as I pass by, wearing next to nothing and waving hello.

I'm gonna be a real bad boy soon, so many lines up ready for The Exe. One in particular whom I'm very attracted to. Whereas the others are more I'd do for the sake of indulging in my immoral taste.

This is why I end up always having to leave towns and try to start all over again. :(

geez, you need to up your game, sounds like you'll give Hollywood superstars trouble to keep there wives loyal, you handsome devil

geez, you need to up your game, sounds like you'll give Hollywood superstars trouble to keep there wives loyal, you handsome devil
Its hellish tho. Such a weakness for it (psychological problem). I've even got a few housewives pregnant in the past that they naturally pretend to be the husbands. Such a wicked man for the ladies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back