Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it an app? Name etc?
Adblock Mobile — best Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) to block ads by Jennifer Hernandez https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/adb...count/upgrades-to-block-ads/id1121734569?mt=8

Gee wiz.

I can't fathom people are that tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been downloading songs for free since the Limewire days in 2004. Old habits die hard so I just don't want to spend money to skip songs - someone above said you can skip ads but someone told me that you need Premium to have unlimited song skips. I subscribe to Netflix despite that costing $100+ per year because that truly is a compelling product - full HD content which is too hard to get off pirate sites.

I've been downloading songs for free since the Limewire days in 2004. Old habits die hard so I just don't want to spend money to skip songs - someone above said you can skip ads but someone told me that you need Premium to have unlimited song skips. I subscribe to Netflix despite that costing $100+ per year because that truly is a compelling product - full HD content which is too hard to get off pirate sites.

i dont have problem finding netflix hd stuff

lets get everything for free, never pay and hope people keep making the things we want but don't want to pay for

seems like a good idea, makes about as much sense as GG's letters to penthouse

I'm a connisseur for "nailing" people's wives, mothers, aunts. Especially people I know.

Just moved to a new suburb recently. Hasn't taken long for dozens of housewives on their early morning power walks, walking their dogs, or their kids to the bus stop, or walking back from the local store with newspapers or bottles of milk, to have noticed me on my way to the bus stop.

The polite hellos have turned into stopping and engaging me in flirty chat, or if they're too late and I've walked beyond where they can stop me, they do that sexy wave where their fingers wiggle back and forth while beaming in a blushing grin.

Some of them have even tracked where I started my walk from, to find the house I'm living in, what time roughly i leave the front door, and started waiting for me, two or three talking there at the front as the place for them to meet for a talk.

Some I already know are divorced, some not. Some newly married like early 30s, some mid 40s, even a 50-60 year old or two. One of whom always waits at her window as I pass by, wearing next to nothing and waving hello.

I'm gonna be a real bad boy soon, so many lines up ready for The Exe. One in particular whom I'm very attracted to. Whereas the others are more I'd do for the sake of indulging in my immoral taste.

This is why I end up always having to leave towns and try to start all over again. :(
Is this like mr robot where you are actually in jail and these wives and the like are other prisoners?

Good post, but I would point out that recording artists make their money from touring nowadays
record deals have rarely been good for the artist, unless you are someone really big you usually make most of your money touring, that isn't new

but if you want to be able to easily listen to music via streaming and you don't pay, and everyone else does the same those streaming services will shut down

sure you can download stuff and listen to local copies but you don't tend to find anything new that way and it's a lot more work

there tend to be three models you can get stuff, free because of advertising (radio/tv) paid subscription/cost (netflix/foxtel/spotify premium, cinemas, jb hifi etc) free because piracy

sometimes its free because you are the product, google and facebook have been good at that, get money from advertisers, get money for selling your data to advertisers etc

piracy can have a positive impact, and pirates often spend more on product than non pirates strangely enough

but it's funny how we've gone from accepting ads for free shows and movies on tv to now wanting everything still free without the ads

I can be bothered manually downloading songs but I can't be bothered downloading more than the occasional movie. In fact I only download about 10 songs in an entire year.

I hardly download any songs anymore, dont download movies, i actually pay for movies and but i download tv shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a connisseur for "nailing" people's wives, mothers, aunts. Especially people I know.

Just moved to a new suburb recently. Hasn't taken long for dozens of housewives on their early morning power walks, walking their dogs, or their kids to the bus stop, or walking back from the local store with newspapers or bottles of milk, to have noticed me on my way to the bus stop.

The polite hellos have turned into stopping and engaging me in flirty chat, or if they're too late and I've walked beyond where they can stop me, they do that sexy wave where their fingers wiggle back and forth while beaming in a blushing grin.

Some of them have even tracked where I started my walk from, to find the house I'm living in, what time roughly i leave the front door, and started waiting for me, two or three talking there at the front as the place for them to meet for a talk.

Some I already know are divorced, some not. Some newly married like early 30s, some mid 40s, even a 50-60 year old or two. One of whom always waits at her window as I pass by, wearing next to nothing and waving hello.

I'm gonna be a real bad boy soon, so many lines up ready for The Exe. One in particular whom I'm very attracted to. Whereas the others are more I'd do for the sake of indulging in my immoral taste.

This is why I end up always having to leave towns and try to start all over again. :(

Sounds like you've got the Kavorka.

Nah from what I understand it is unlimited skips. A few weeks ago it was 6 an hour, but then (ironically) I heard an ad that said "you wanted it and we listened. You can now skip ads." Or words to that effect.

While driving away from the servo...
I completely ignored the muggers on the exit with their mug in hand trying to steal my gold coins for charity

I'm sad.

I swear Spotify changed my life in regards to music. Just bloody amazing. I remember taping your favorite songs on the radio with the tape cassette. Enjoying it as well.

I am 28 and I feel ancient. Partly due to alcohol abuse but hey......

And you always miss the intro , what a mess but effort increases appreciation I believe

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's this brothel located on a main road, and sometimes me and the guy I was working with would park about 50m away and watch all the blokes go in.

Sometimes we would also play a game where the aim was to predict which men would go in.
There is a brothel down the road from my work, boss will toot the horn and give a wave any time he sees someone walk in. Hilarious.

Good post, but I would point out that recording artists make their money from touring nowadays
This would be relevant I guess if you went and watched every artists music you listen to live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back