Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been waiting my entire life for this thread. A few years ago I was in a clothing store on Chapel Street, and a car pulled up and Robbie Warnock stepped out and into the store. He walked right up to the counter and asked the guy if they had any plain blue caps in small, and the guy was like 'yeah we do!' and then Robbie Warnock bought a small, blue cap, put it straight on and left.

In summary, Robbie Warnock is tall but has a small head. I don't post often but this is important.
i saw Robbie at Kittens...twice.

Stood next to Michael Symons as we both took a wizz in a nightclub piss trough back in 93. He had a smoke in his mouth, was blind as **** and in a drunk haze said 'g'day.' He then walked out with his jeans still undone and started to dance on the dance floor scaring numerous women away as he went. Class.
Ummmm way too action-filled of an experience.....did u even read the thread title?

Yeah but I read it as 'Most boring player' (he was pretty boring to watch) as opposed to 'most boring interaction with a player.' Poorly worded thread clearly. Clarity is key.
Lol all goods dude - my reply was totally tongue in cheek! Pretty cool story - Symons always gave off that 'freaky pedo vibe' imo lol

Cox plate last weekend. Whole urinal to myself. Shadow loomed up next to me. Max Gawn was that creepy dude...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was growing up we played Saturday sport at my school. We were making a trip up to Ivanhoe/PEG or some shit like that and our coach dropped us off at a servo because he needed petrol and he said if we needed food or drinks go in and grab it now. Wayne Carey was inside and we were all a bit star struck but still said hello to him. We all had our sports gear on and so Wayne quipped 'Off to play cricket are you?'....... we were all holding tennis racquets.

Saw Jack Viney at JB Hi Fi the other year around Christmas time. Really short. Didn't say anything because it's Christmas shopping and no one enjoys being at Chaddy then.

Saw Gary Rohan, Tippett, Jones, Hewitt, Jack, Papley outside Como hotel day after Grand Final. Asked them if they watched the grand final yesterday, the Swans could have used them on the ground. They told me they actually played and I said "oh really gee you didn't do alot, I didn't notice you."
Sounds like you're a dickhead lol

Saw Gary Rohan, Tippett, Jones, Hewitt, Jack, Papley outside Como hotel day after Grand Final. Asked them if they watched the grand final yesterday, the Swans could have used them on the ground. They told me they actually played and I said "oh really gee you didn't do alot, I didn't notice you."
Suprised you didn't get back handed for asking such a stupid question

Sat next to Chad Fletcher on the plane from the Gold Coast to Perth in 2006, he was flying home from Las Vegas...

I saw B Murphy buying some falafels in st Kilda years ago.. he dropped the bag and just kept walking!

Saw Jarryd Roughead at Camberwell Market one Sunday morning ... Don't know if he found a bargain .. !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back