most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Robin Hood said:
Richmond cos they are the ******** that makes the AFL stink. Deserve to be demoted to the VFL where they would still struggle to win a game.

Seriously Geelong won as many games in 2004 as Richmond has for 2002, 2003 and 2004 combined.

They are a farce of a club that doesn't even deserve to be up there. At least St Kilda knew how to use its high draft picks. Richmond with its typical recruiting won't get off the bottom even with 10 priority picks.

Seriously, they have had one good high draft pick since the draft began that actually did something! And he did it for one season back in 2001 and he himself thought Richmond were a ********er of a club and decided to leave as any sane player would.

Richo would leave if he had the chance but can't he is trapped. Campbell can't wait till he retires and Fiora will become a star now that he isn't at Richmond.

Richmond is useless.

I HATE RICHMOND.

:rolleyes:

Richmond and Essendon....

Rishmond cos of what the guy above me said..he summed it up perfectly...

and Essendon...well cos of their supporters.....and cos of lloyd....

Essendon

moron supporters who think they know something about footy, when in fact they are uneducated buffoons

and Matthew lloyd, the worlds biggest actor

oh, and Michael Long - pea heart

i hate every team other than my own for a variety of reasons. of these teams, i would hate carlton the least. essendon and melbourne i generally hate the most.

Melbourne ... because their supporters think the sun shins out of there ars....
Port Adelaide... Good club, good team, absolute morons of supporters
Collingwood... only because of Eddie Everywhere
Essendon ... Supporters only just a fraction higher on the food chain that Port Supporters
Western bulldogs... maybe not hate, more like pity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I HATE essendon-arrogant
Collingwood-feral trash, and sore losers
Richmond-Band Wagon ferals, sad sad people

Ohh mate, they are big bandwagnors, when there going bad no one will go near the G', when there going well they will pull a masive crowd

Theres only one thing i will every credit collingwood with and that is they are loyal supporters, not bandwagoners

Demon ADI said:
Ohh mate, they are big bandwagnors, when there going bad no one will go near the G', when there going well they will pull a masive crowd
i disagree - tiger fans always show up, if smaller numbers show up they make just as much noise, and drink just as much too

The Fireman said:
Collingwood will always be up there while they have the supporters they do, although hate is a bit strong, I prefer to pity them a bit, how would like to go to a game every week surrounded by these primates, surely even some of their own must cringe at a lot of their fellow supporters.
yeh well said. theres this one guy (and im not saying they're all like this) but theres a guy who goes to all of Williamstown and Collingwood games and just shouts like a nutter but i doubt he really has any idea about what's going on, its quite funny actually. Travis Johnstone was talking to him one day at the VFL and he asked Jonno, "Do you play football" and Jonno responded, "Nah mate, i dont"
Good times

Definitely Adelaide, and it isnt a healthy hatred either
Collingwood for being anti-port, but its a healthier hatred though

Worst thread ever... Of course Collingwood is the most hated team. Have the most supporters. Always have been feared(apart from the last 10 years)

browa02 said:
Worst thread ever... Of course Collingwood is the most hated team. Have the most supporters. Always have been feared(apart from the last 10 years)
i wouldn't say "feared", more "despised"

Remove this Banner Ad

most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back