most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

all teams have their good and bad points in regards to their history,players,supporters..

so i dont paticulary hate a team, might have certain points about them that i dont like..

eg: geelong at the moment not because of them as a team or a club and i have friends who are cats supporters but when you get a clown like ROBINHOOD dribbling on about so much crap thats when you shake your head in amazement that fellow cats supporters would agree with the stuff that spews from his mouth.

so sometimes it gets back to the supporters, nothing wrong with the intelligent ones that you can at least have an adult conversation about football with, the others are living in a bubble.

hotdogandsauce said:
all teams have their good and bad points in regards to their history,players,supporters..

so i dont paticulary hate a team, might have certain points about them that i dont like..

eg: geelong at the moment not because of them as a team or a club and i have friends who are cats supporters but when you get a clown like ROBINHOOD dribbling on about so much crap thats when you shake your head in amazement that fellow cats supporters would agree with the stuff that spews from his mouth.

so sometimes it gets back to the supporters, nothing wrong with the intelligent ones that you can at least have an adult conversation about football with, the others are living in a bubble.
thanks for being so honest, but ya still a DH tigger supporter :p

hotdogandsauce said:
another prime example has just replied to my post, perhaps he can go into that group i was talking about..
No wonder i hate the Tigers with Tigerboyz (formerly known as Ottenz) and hotdogandsauce. Seriously you Tigers are the biggest tossers of all.

For me its,

1. port.
2. adelaide.
3.fremantle.

One game against adelaide i saw a group of adelaide suppoters who were older boys arm in arm almost skipping whilst singing the club song in a state of gay abandon and this while being 8 goals down at half time. very starnge and very gay.

I hate fremantle, but i dont know why just do and beating them over there this year made my ********en day, it must be connolly and those little pricks farmer and medhurst.

And port are a must win game every year, i was absolutely filthy we played so weak against them in round 21 this year.
We must play them like its a final every time.
Even though they one the flag they have never beatin us in a final.Thats something i suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robin Hood said:
Richmond cos they are the ******** that makes the AFL stink. Deserve to be demoted to the VFL where they would still struggle to win a game.

Seriously Geelong won as many games in 2004 as Richmond has for 2002, 2003 and 2004 combined.

They are a farce of a club that doesn't even deserve to be up there. At least St Kilda knew how to use its high draft picks. Richmond with its typical recruiting won't get off the bottom even with 10 priority picks.

Seriously, they have had one good high draft pick since the draft began that actually did something! And he did it for one season back in 2001 and he himself thought Richmond were a ********er of a club and decided to leave as any sane player would.

Richo would leave if he had the chance but can't he is trapped. Campbell can't wait till he retires and Fiora will become a star now that he isn't at Richmond.

Richmond is useless.

I HATE RICHMOND.
Agree totally! I would add one more personal point. Some of their supporters are really a fine example of the 'dregs of our society'.

STUGUTZ :eek:

1. Richmond: Majority of supporters are an arrogant bunch of ********ers when things are going right. When going bad, turn on themselves and everyone around them.

2. Melbourne: Just hate hearing "Go Dees" and a polite clap of the hands when a goal is kicked! Gay barracking.

:p :D :p

Robin Hood said:
Richmond cos they are the ******** that makes the AFL stink. Deserve to be demoted to the VFL where they would still struggle to win a game.

Seriously Geelong won as many games in 2004 as Richmond has for 2002, 2003 and 2004 combined.

They are a farce of a club that doesn't even deserve to be up there. At least St Kilda knew how to use its high draft picks. Richmond with its typical recruiting won't get off the bottom even with 10 priority picks.

Seriously, they have had one good high draft pick since the draft began that actually did something! And he did it for one season back in 2001 and he himself thought Richmond were a ********er of a club and decided to leave as any sane player would.

Richo would leave if he had the chance but can't he is trapped. Campbell can't wait till he retires and Fiora will become a star now that he isn't at Richmond.

Richmond is useless.

I HATE RICHMOND.
How can you hate Richmond?
They are a team to be pitied and laughed at, not hated.

For the last 23 years they have been completely ineffectual on & off the field. The easiest 4 points in the comp.

Personally, I have a lot of time for the tiges. So many great memories of 10 goal hauls for ablett, and big percentage boosting easy victories. Thanks for the memories tiges. :D

LongBomb said:
How can you hate Richmond?
They are a team to be pitied and laughed at, not hated.

For the last 23 years they have been completely ineffectual on & off the field. The easiest 4 points in the comp.

Personally, I have a lot of time for the tiges. So many great memories of 10 goal hauls for ablett, and big percentage boosting easy victories. Thanks for the memories tiges. :D
I suppose even Ben Graham consitently kicks bags against them! :D

It is most interesting to read this thread, it is "MOST HATED TEAM" not most hated supporters. Seems that everyone just homed in on the supporters (myself included). With that in mind, I can say that Collingwood are my most hated TEAM ... because , although everyone beat us this year... they keep doing to us by a couple of points ... damn mongrels :p

Stan. said:
For me its,

1. port.
2. adelaide.
3.fremantle.

I hate fremantle, but i dont know why just do and beating them over there this year made my ********en day, it must be connolly and those little pricks farmer and medhurst.
Thats the spirit :)

Remove this Banner Ad

most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back