Most Overated Player on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley this year played mostly on smalls like Corey Jones and Dale Thomas. Egan played on the big KP's like Reiwoldt, Lucas, Brown & Pavlich. Scarlett played on the Full forwards like Gehrig, Lloyd, Tarrant and Fevola. Egan was very good this year.

I think the following players a very overrated:
Marc Murphy
Kane Cornes
Brendon Lade
Andrew Mclead

I think the following are underated:
Adam Simpson
Daniel Merritt
Brian Harris
Nathan Jones
Roger Hayden
Simon Black
Matthew Scarlett
Brett Kirk

all the carlton supporters are saying thomas, thats cute.

what about waite? the guy is like 24, turns 25 this year and people think he is a gun player.
he is hardly about to turn into this star people think he will become, what we have seen so far is about as good as he gets.

atleast with thomas he keeps improving.

i guess i am being harsh, he is one of carltons best :eek:

Harley this year played mostly on smalls like Corey Jones and Dale Thomas. Egan played on the big KP's like Reiwoldt, Lucas, Brown & Pavlich. Scarlett played on the Full forwards like Gehrig, Lloyd, Tarrant and Fevola. Egan was very good this year.

I think the following players a very overrated:
Marc Murphy
Kane Cornes
Brendon Lade
Andrew Mclead

I think the following are underated:
Adam Simpson
Daniel Merritt
Brian Harris
Nathan Jones
Roger Hayden
Simon Black
Matthew Scarlett
Brett Kirk

Don't agree about Adam Simpson. Reckon he is extremely overrated- as are his teammates Pratt and Wells. Heath Scotland is underrated.

I hate collingwood - but there is no way Dale Thomas is overrated. He is a terrific player and as much as I'd like to hate him - his attack on the footy is awesome, he is creative, good under pressure and has good skills and poise. Would much rather have him than Marc Murphy - although murphy will be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all the carlton supporters are saying thomas, thats cute.

what about waite? the guy is like 24, turns 25 this year and people think he is a gun player.
he is hardly about to turn into this star people think he will become, what we have seen so far is about as good as he gets.

atleast with thomas he keeps improving.

i guess i am being harsh, he is one of carltons best :eek:

I'd agree with that, he is a great player at times, but is not consistent enough to where we would want him to be. He had a pretty good 2007 though.

Marc Murphy
Bryce Gibbs
Josh Kennedy
Jarrad Waite

Oh wait, by bigfooty as a whole? These guys are only overrated by Carlton fans... everyone else knows the truth.

Marc Murphy overrated...HAHA
That is why he always gets tagged.
Yes, there may not be anyone else to tag but you wouldn't bother tagging him if he was "overrated"

Josh Kennedy isn't really overated by bigfooty.... we all know he's s**t.
Carlton and WCE seem to have though... involving him in the Judd deal.

Dale Thomas. I just can't understand why people rate him so highly. really baffles me!

Dustin Fletcher. Maybe with a change of coach we may see him given a player to play on, hopefully a bit better than the 3rd best forward too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Overated Player on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back