Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Not suggesting he's a bad player at all, just think he is hugely overrated by Tigers supporters.
I just don't think he's the 'elite' midfielder that we require desperately at Tigerland.

Although I love Cogs for his effort you do have a point, as he is never gonna be elite with his disposal deficiencies. I think we have all forgotten how bad his kicking is. He is a gun without being elite.

Adam Hunter?? He was great against Adelaide 2 weeks ago.

Ashley Sampi is most overrated football in the AFL let alone WCE.

You can't spit out some crap player that no-one rates and call him overrated.
Lynch would be overrated by WC supporters.
Hurn was overrated by the WC poster who said he was the best second year player he had ever seen at the club.

Probably Croad from Hawthorn, I rate him higher than his output would suggest, which makes him overrated.
Franklin gets the "superstar" tag, but he's not there yet.

1 Steven King - to be fair injuries haven't helped
2 Shannon Byrnes - some people seem to rate him :confused:
3 Josh Hunt - built like Tarzan,plays like Jane

Rubbish no one rates them at the moment. Hunt is not even getting a game and I think his good enough to play usually, and certainly at any other club. King is injured but maybe our coach overrates him if anything.

From Essendon would definately have to be Jobe Watson and David Hille
Watson too slow and Hille isnt a ruckmen
Adelaide - Scott Welsh - inconsistent

Brisbane - Cant think of anyone actually

Carlton - Lance Whitnall - shouldnt b captain

Collingwood - James Clement and Leon Davis - Clement plays loose. Shood be able to pick up 25 possesions as loose man. Davis is a flash in the pants

Fremantle - Jeff Farmer and Peter Bell - Farmer (same as Davis), Bell
reciever

Geelong - The whole team nah i dunno actually

Hawthorn - Trent Croad - most overrated player in the competition

Kangaroos - Shannon Grant and Brent Harvey - Grant and Harvey both receivers

Melbourne - Cameron Bruce and Aaron Davey - Bruce would be good if he could kick the ball and Davey cracks under pressure

Port Adelaide - No One

Richmond - Joel Bowden and Chris Newman - If anyone argues with this they have no idea. BIGGEST RECEIVERS IN THE COMPETITION always out the back for the cheap possesion

St.Kilda - Stephen Milne - only does something when the game is over

Sydney - Nick Davis and Heath Grundy - Davis only does something when he is on a shit defender and Grundy started well and where is he now

West Coast - Daniel Chick - done absolutely nothing this year at all

Western Bulldogs - Scott West - Easily

Worst Post ever. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling because nobody could be this stupid. ( except Parrot)
Clement, Bell, Harvey, Bruce and West are all super players.

Can someone give me a list of Essendon players that they rate? From that I can say if i think any of them are overrated.

After reading most posts, the only players rated are:

Lucas
Hird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean Rusling. Massive hype over a player that has only played 11 games. Has only played a couple decent games and have yet to see him get a contested possession of any note.

Talk about him being in our best 22 is complete garbage at this stage!

1 Steven King - to be fair injuries haven't helped
2 Shannon Byrnes - some people seem to rate him :confused:
3 Josh Hunt - built like Tarzan,plays like Jane

JUB JUB, do you have anything more than one, highly-publicised marking contest last year to go by when mentioning Josh Hunt??? Cheap shot.

He lays plenty of bone-crunching bumps when given a chance ...

hence, he isn't rated.. so he's not overrated... along with keppler and welsh and cole

You were'nt listening to Brucey Wucey on friday night?

Add to that 2 fellow Essendon supporters arguing with me about him not being a dud.
I'd say he is rated average at least. Which for Welsh is over rated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated player from your own team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back