5 Travis Cloke and Cameron Cloke
6 Luke Power and Sam Power
7Heath Shaw and Reece Shaw
8 Aaron.Davey and Alwyn.Davey
9 Cale Morton and Mitch Morton
10 Tom LOnergan and Sam Lonergan
10 Daniel Motlop and Marlon Motlop
10 Nathan Brown Coll and Mitch Brown

What r your thoughts, clearly cornes and the burgoynes r the best but from third till seven it was hard.

how are the selwoods third its is most talented brothers joel cant carry the whole team, and talent wise the motlops would have to be alot higher.

Also you left out one of the morton brothers

Heres my Top 10

1 k Cornes and C Cornes
2 Shaun Burgoyne and Peter Burgoyne
3 J.Selwood, A.Selwood, T.Selwood and S.Selwood
4 Jarrod McVeigh and Mark McVeigh

What r your thoughts, clearly cornes and the burgoynes r the best but from third till seven it was hard.
theres also jarryd morton

Heres my Top 10

1 k Cornes and C Cornes
2 Shaun Burgoyne and Peter Burgoyne
3 J.Selwood, A.Selwood, T.Selwood and S.Selwood
4 Jarrod McVeigh and Mark McVeigh

Id have the Selwood boys before the Cornes and Burgoynes

i don't care how highly you rate Travis Cloke, the fact that Cam is his brother means he shouldn't even be considered for this list.

Marlon is Daniels' cousin, not brother

Jarryd Morton is also brothers with Cale and Mitch

left out Andrejs and Peter Everitt

The thread u have titled with is most "Talented".

It is stupid to think thats the Cornes' are the most talented. They are far from it.

I'm pretty sure Tom and Sam Longeron are NOT brothers.

I think the Motlops would be on top in terms of talent, would be 2nd behind the burgoynes.

Pity Nathan retired, as he and Gaz would just about be on top of this tree, if not almost by Gaz's hand alone.

Burgoynes are probably the most electric, and Joel Selwood is a mile ahead of his other three siblings, who are solid players at best.

If we're going on actual performance from 2008/heading into 2009 then the McVeigh brothers are that far ahead that it's not funny (and I'm saying that as a Port supporter).

Jarrad won Sydney's B&F and Mark would've won Essendon's had he played anywhere near 22 games.

It is stupid to think thats the Cornes' are the most talented. They are far from it.

I think the Motlops would be on top in terms of talent, would be 2nd behind the burgoynes.

Claerly the cornes r the most talented because they use there talent to the full potential i dnt see any other bloke in the list doing wat they do on a week to week basis. apart frm joel selwood and luke power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't care how highly you rate Travis Cloke, the fact that Cam is his brother means he shouldn't even be considered for this list.

Marlon is Daniels' cousin, not brother

Jarryd Morton is also brothers with Cale and Mitch

left out Andrejs and Peter Everitt
He is retired Fool

Call me biased but OP is correct that the Burgoynes and Cornes brothers are in the top 3 but I would swap them around. What about the Westhoff's? they have a bit of talent.(ok maybe not top 10:eek:) And everyone saying that the Selwood brothers are the most talented please justify yourselves. Are you basing it on Joel alone? The Cornes and Burgoyne brothers are among the best players week in week out, Joel Selwood might but what about the others? are you saying you would rather have Adam Selwood than Shaun and Peter Burgoyne? or Troy Selwood ahead of Chad or Kane Cornes? :rolleyes:

The Motlops up there when we get Steven:p

R Shaw would single handed bring that combo to the bottom of the 10. The Morton brothers are going to be very good and the Davey brothers are fairly talanted I would have thought

going on recent performance i would probably have the mcveigh brothers top. cornes and burgoyne brothers second, then probably the cloke brothers, then the davey brothers

selwood should be way down, only one good player out of the four, it goes on quality not quantity

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Talented Brothers in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back