Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day fellas. Wosh thanks for reaching out and letting me know about the new season.
Hey there and you are very welcome at the wonderful Mt Buller Demons p4! Thanks for giving the Sweet FA a go, it’s a fantastic community on Bigfooty and I hope you enjoy it, it’s a lot of fun :)

G'day fellas. Wosh thanks for reaching out and letting me know about the new season.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

I hate to disappoint you but I hate fishing.
Cooking I like, the cleanup though, I bloody hate that.
Do you like drinking?
Headless has a nice tea collection
moginie a fine selection of wine

I'm sure there's a beer drinker or two floating around

We also have a great selection of cheese and accompaniments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant to have you here! 🥳

What's your preferred guernsey number? Current list in OP of this thread.

It's a no for me.
So am I still in the team or is that it now? Cut before the fist game

Who doesn't like cheese? Cheese is probably our greatest ever find/invention, after aircon.
No pineapple, lots of cheese…phew I dunno…

HOWEVER…you get extra brownie points for ‘fist’
Hold that thought for the matches and let em’ fly 👍🏻

Mount Buller looks cold, I'm from WA fellas, are we provided with longies or do we have to go old school and wear a skivy under our foot jumper?
Ooooo WA is playing in the State Of Origin GF this weekend, you can see how the match threads and banter work here

The regular season where we all participate starts next week, we’ll have all sorts of cool stuff for you to check out. Just let Headless know what number you would like and he’ll get you a beautiful guernsey. Check out OP of this this thread for our history, player list and jumpers 👍🏻

Everything else you’ll learn as you go.
Except one lesson now…everyone who isn’t us SUCKS 🤗

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 38 Team Thread | The Brrrrr-illiant Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back