Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup - that's where I got to looking back at the thread. 6 votes for IBB and 5 for TJASTA in the end ... I think ...
That's where I've landed too

THE PANEM PROPHET - REAPING 2

Alma Coin's death did not quell the fire burning within the hearts of Panem's citizens. In fact, it made them even thirstier. Peeta Mellark's family wanted revenge, as did Prim's. A group gathered at the square in the Seam: accusations were thrown left, right and centre. Before they knew it, punches were being laid and a brawl had started. The Peacekeepers turned a blind eye. In all the chaos someone was nearly stabbed but managed to duck out of the way, but in their place an innocent man received the fatal blow instead. His blood ran blue...

I bleed Blue (Villager) lynched by citizens of Panem

It is now night. Please have all night actions in by 9am AEST tomorrow morning.

The following people must vote tomorrow to avoid a modkill: Deaneus!

asheep on the job?

Ewe....
ScientificClassicHarrierhawk-small.gif

THE PANEM PROPHET - REAPING 2

Alma Coin's death did not quell the fire burning within the hearts of Panem's citizens. In fact, it made them even thirstier. Peeta Mellark's family wanted revenge, as did Prim's. A group gathered at the square in the Seam: accusations were thrown left, right and centre. Before they knew it, punches were being laid and a brawl had started. The Peacekeepers turned a blind eye. In all the chaos someone was nearly stabbed but managed to duck out of the way, but in their place an innocent man received the fatal blow instead. His blood ran blue...

I bleed Blue (Villager) lynched by citizens of Panem

It is now night. Please have all night actions in by 9am AEST tomorrow morning.

The following people must vote tomorrow to avoid a modkill: Deaneus!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE PANEM PROPHET - DAY 3
After recent tragic events, agile Rue was determined to use her speed and tracking skills to glean information on the corrupt officials, brutal tributes and unknown lone rangers lurking in Panem. Unfortunately she was deemed to be to much of a threat through her closeness to Katniss and was poisoned in a targeted attack before being gunned by corrupt officials . Distraught Katniss heard her cries and was able to provide her with comfort by holding her hand and singing a lullaby , but was unable to save her. Meanwhile mentor and former winning tribute Haymitch was drowning his grief with a few drinks at home alone in these terrible times. Neighbours heard a commotion and believe he put up a good fight despite being outnumbered by his multiple vicious attackers in a group mauling . The culprits had fled the scene by the time these good samaritans rushed to assist but sadly Haymitch later succumbed to his severe injuries , which disturbingly included a deep bite to his neck .

1600815927359.png

guero (Rue/Seer) killed by The Capitol (Mafia) and Foxface (Serial Killer)

3KZ is Football (Haymitch/Flog) killed by the Career Tributes (Wolves) and the Rebellion (Vampires)

It is now day. Please have a valid vote in this thread for the reaping (lynch) by 10pm AEST tonight.

May the odds be ever in your favour

Thoughts on Chipmunk people?

Did his usual vote for #4 on the signup list day one, then was the only voter on MannumPower day 2 (I believe MP voted for him earlier so that counts as a revenge vote).

Surprisingly sitting mid table for posts in this thread despite being quiet, which means we have an awful lot of lurkers in this game.

Did his usual vote for #4 on the signup list day one, then was the only voter on MannumPower day 2 (I believe MP voted for him earlier so that counts as a revenge vote).

Surprisingly sitting mid table for posts in this thread despite being quiet, which means we have an awful lot of lurkers in this game.
I’m interested in what you made of the votes yesterday. You are normally good for some analysis when you are good.

That vote on MP was a revenge vote too. I wouldn't mind finding out more actually.

Chipmunk
MWPP por_please_ya

I’m interested in what you made of the votes yesterday. You are normally good for some analysis when you are good.

Give me an hour...in a work meeting. guero's vote on eth-dog needs revisiting now we know he was a seer. Hatchy stopped your double lynch play working but I don't believe that was deliberate as he was asked to jump off Katniss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back