Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chippy, IMS, IDC, ND, MP all hiding.
I’m not hiding , I work and post in my lunch break and after work goddam you

Standard Disclaimer: Just because I name you in this post doesn't mean I think you're evil. Any vote or 2+ day vote pattern can look suspicious if presented in the right light, and I am afflicted by the same paranoid moron disease as everyone else. Also I might have missed votes or recorded tallies wrong which could invalidate any of my points. Double check all my work before accepting it at face value. Also 2 days of info is seriously not enough for accurate reads most of the time.

Right then. Revenge votes first:

eth-dog on guero
Mister M on Millky95
Chipmunk on MannumPower

All these were yesterday. There may be more, but they didn't leap out at me.

Bandwagons (minimum 3 votes):

Day 1:

Player - omgfridge, size - 4.
ZergMinion
jmoo wan
eth-dog
Pie 4 Life (deceased villager)

Player - TJASTA, size - 3.
HawkAussie
Grand Uncle Horace (deceased flog)
Hatchy1992

Day 2:

Player - Hatchy1992, size 5.
3KZ is Football (deceased flog)
Dero (live flog uncontested)
The Half Back
eth-dog
MC Bad Genius (live JOAT uncontested)

Player - Mister M, size 3.
Millky95
sante

Player - MC Bad Genius (JOAT uncontested), size 4.
jmoo wan
Hatchy1992
TJASTA
Barrybran

Player - I bleed Blue, size 7.
3KZ is Football (deceased flog)
serial_thrilla
Itsmyshow - I think MC had just claimed JOAT at this point.
guero (deceased seer)
MC Bad Genius (JOAT uncontested)
Hatchy1992

Player - TJASTA, size 5.
I Dont Care
Dingster - I think MC had just claimed JOAT at this point.
Barrybran
MannumPower

Dead seer votes (guero):
Day 1 - Smeg Head, deceased Mafia Role Blocker
Day 2 - eth-dog

Now I'm not saying that eth-dog is evil, but that's 3rd and 4th on bandwagons days 1 and 2, and then revenge voted a seer who would have been able to seer him after pointing out dodgy day 1 vote.

I'll vote eth-dog again today I think MWPP por_please_ya
You know you have left out revenge votes yeah?

yeah, moving up the charts with a bullet thanks to those last few posts!
You wait till my ranting is done... wait lunch is over and my coffee is cold, thanks you bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp, looks like I'll be a dead villager come 10 PM tonight. I guess I'll have to put my trust in ol mate jmoo wan and vote for Its my show MWPP por_please_ya

Welp, looks like I'll be a dead villager come 10 PM tonight. I guess I'll have to put my trust in ol mate jmoo wan and vote for Its my show MWPP por_please_ya
Out of interest, why didn't you go for Chipmunk, who is second in the votes at the moment?

Following on from earlier, apparently Buttercup got her name from Prim because she thought her fur was the same colour as the flower.

Out of interest, why didn't you go for Chipmunk, who is second in the votes at the moment?

Following on from earlier, apparently Buttercup got her name from Prim because she thought her fur was the same colour as the flower.
I didn't realise Chippy was second? I saw a couple for my favourite pom on the website and a couple for IMS so assumed they were about level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back