Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why Hatchy then?
I was leaving a placeholder on Hatchy, because 3KZ was questioning why people weren't following "known good" and I wasn't sure whether I Dont Care or Dero were the true flog, so I thought I'd leave it for a while. And now I'm leading the vote count, which would be stupid for the village to allow.

Sure. But you missed the point. Are we better off with a multi or a single?
Multi are good if you kill two evil, but having to pay for an evil with a member of #TeamGood rankles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't suggesting a multi mate. I was questioning a more experienced player whether or not it was a good thing for the village.

Players currently on you are:
jmoo wan Hatchy1992 TJASTA and Barrybran

I bleed Blue is currently on the same number of votes by my count.
Sorry, I misread that.

The point is, I shouldn't be lynched, either by myself or as part of a multi-lynch. Because I'm Katniss Everdeen.

We need jmoo wan / Hatchy1992 / TJASTA / Barrybran to change their votes off me asap.

Alternatively, we've all gotta decide who to vote for - Hatchy or I bleed Blue. I don't have evil vibes on either of them particularly, but even if they're both villagers, it's better than losing the JOAT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back