Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am, but I can move to TJASTA if everyone else wants that. That would be my preference.
It would be worth tying the vote to at least see where votes come after you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By my count:

I bleed Blue = 6 votes
TJASTA / Hatchy1992 = 3 votes
Me / Mister M / 3KZ is Football = 2 votes

I think it's too risky to go for a multi-lynch with IBB and TJASTA
I have the count at 6-3-3 IBB-TJ-MC Bad. A switch by MC Bad will make it 5-4 so we'll need another player not on IBB to switch to TJ to square it up.
I've got:

5 IBB
3 3KZ, Mister M, TJASTA
2 Hatchy, MC

I get the impression I've missed a switch off 3KZ somewhere

There's still too many players who haven't voted yet that we should all go one or the other. I bleed Blue is in the lead, so let's all just go with that.
By my count only 1 player hasn't voted - could be IBB? I'm not ruling out a stuff up by me. But you should be safe.

I went with IBB because that is what Katniss suggested, but I don't feel it. I haven't even seen them post yet. Someone correct me if i'm wrong but smacks of an inactive villager to me.

I wasn't suggesting a multi mate. I was questioning a more experienced player whether or not it was a good thing for the village.

Players currently on you are:
jmoo wan Hatchy1992 TJASTA and Barrybran

I bleed Blue is currently on the same number of votes by my count.
Sorry, I misread that.

The point is, I shouldn't be lynched, either by myself or as part of a multi-lynch. Because I'm Katniss Everdeen.

We need jmoo wan / Hatchy1992 / TJASTA / Barrybran to change their votes off me asap.

Alternatively, we've all gotta decide who to vote for - Hatchy or I bleed Blue. I don't have evil vibes on either of them particularly, but even if they're both villagers, it's better than losing the JOAT.
i’m on 3KZ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back