Nab Challenge 4 vs Essendon Morwell 3.30 sat

Remove this Banner Ad

imma gonna give you the benefit of the doubt & say I know what you meant... but I'm still going to call you out for making a pretty ridiculous statement.

Deledio I didn't refer to, because he could, could be a star. Cotchin we all know is a gun, & will be in the top 10% of the comp you'd think, & Martin could be anything. But he still hasn't so much as played a game, so, you know...

Even you'd admit though you have a long way to go.

You may not rate Essendon, but to suggest two kids will be better by the end of the season than our young guns, much less our best seasoned players, is just whack
As I said and you obviously agree Deledio " could " be a star, Cotchin is a gun and could be top 10 % , and Martin could be anything , not downing your players because collectively last season I think you achieved way beyond expectation . I just don't see any players individually within your side who could match any of these 3 if they were to reach similar levels of their potential !

The only problem with that is when you go to boards like Carlton or hawthorn for instance is their very highly sensitive mods who will infract your arse for writing even just one little tiny word of criticism of their club.

oh I don't know. You just have to play within the rules. I've said some pretty forthright stuff on their boards, which as an Essendon supporter I have to do. But I haven't been bant. It's all about being subtle, but mainly, respect

it's good to see what the opposition are saying. I have a general interest in football that extends beyond just Essendon. He had an opinion, so did I. As long as you're respectful that you're a guest, I don't see any issue in commenting on other team's boards. I think it would be shit boring if your guys didn't give their opinions on our board

I read other teams boards, the only time I would comment is if the thread is about a player I know something about. I think threads get derailed once opposition fans start posting, sure some of you would be fine to post but I just don't like having to put up with arguing opinions from us and other teams fans on our own board when there are plenty of other places for this. This thread for example would be a lot easier for me to catch up on useful info from todays game if we didn't have the arguments between the two clubs.

imma gonna give you the benefit of the doubt & say I know what you meant... but I'm still going to call you out for making a pretty ridiculous statement.

Deledio I didn't refer to, because he could, could be a star. Cotchin we all know is a gun, & will be in the top 10% of the comp you'd think, & Martin could be anything. But he still hasn't so much as played a game, so, you know...

Even you'd admit though you have a long way to go.

You may not rate Essendon, but to suggest two kids will be better by the end of the season than our young guns, much less our best seasoned players, is just whack

Damn a Richmond supporter for giving an opinion on the Richmond board how dare he.:rolleyes:

As I said and you obviously agree Deledio " could " be a star, Cotchin is a gun and could be top 10 % , and Martin could be anything , not downing your players because collectively last season I think you achieved way beyond expectation . I just don't see any players individually within your side who could match any of these 3 for potential ?

in my opinion those guys are all potential stars, but gee... I see Ryder, Hurley, Pears & Gumbleton as genuine potential superstars. In my opinion, all 4 of those have as much talent & potential as Deledio, Martin & Cotchin. Straight out.

Interesting that your guys are all mids, & mine are KPP. I think that's a problem Richmond have, like Carlton, & echoes the Buddy/Roughy v Lids/Bling result. Most of you potential elite are smalls. Don't get me wrong, Post & Vickery have serious potential, & Riewoldt will be serviceable in mine, I just don't see him as a star - another reason I took umbrage to your post.

But, as above, I think my nominations have just as much x-factor as yours. Time will tell I guess

I read other teams boards, the only time I would comment is if the thread is about a player I know something about. I think threads get derailed once opposition fans start posting, sure some of you would be fine to post but I just don't like having to put up with arguing opinions from us and other teams fans on our own board when there are plenty of other places for this. This thread for example would be a lot easier for me to catch up on useful info from todays game if we didn't have the arguments between the two clubs.

Damn a Richmond supporter for giving an opinion on the Richmond board how dare he.:rolleyes:

deary me, is is an opinion forum or not? If you don't want opposition input, it's simple. Make your board private.

If you don't like to hear my opinion about the elite potential of Cotchin, Martin & Deledio, then shut yourselves off, easy

in my opinion those guys are all potential stars, but gee... I see Ryder, Hurley, Pears & Gumbleton as genuine potential superstars. In my opinion, all 4 of those have as much talent & potential as Deledio, Martin & Cotchin. Straight out.

Interesting that your guys are all mids, & mine are KPP. I think that's a problem Richmond have, like Carlton, & echoes the Buddy/Roughy v Lids/Bling result. Most of you potential elite are smalls. Don't get me wrong, Post & Vickery have serious potential, & Riewoldt will be serviceable in mine, I just don't see him as a star - another reason I took umbrage to your post.

But, as above, I think my nominations have just as much x-factor as yours. Time will tell I guess
The Reiwoldt comment was in comparison to your forwards , which I think he ""potentially "" has the equal ability of , which of your forwards would you rate in front of him "" potentially "" ?

deary me, is is an opinion forum or not? If you don't want opposition input, it's simple. Make your board private.

If you don't like to hear my opinion about the elite potential of Cotchin, Martin & Deledio, then shut yourselves off, easy

I don't go to the Esendon board and tell you your players are not as good as ours so why don't you pay me the same respect I show you by not doing it here.

Last time I looked this board is the Richmond board it is about Richmond not Essendon or Collingwood or Carlton if I want to hear one eyed biased opinions about Essendon I would go and read them on the Essendon board.

oh I don't know. You just have to play within the rules. I've said some pretty forthright stuff on their boards, which as an Essendon supporter I have to do. But I haven't been bant. It's all about being subtle, but mainly, respect

Yeah mate but they don't worry about essendon supporters like they do tigers. I've made few little flippid comments in the past that anyone else wouldn't blink an eyelid over it but these mods take to heart because they are overly sensitive or maybe they just hate us so much I don't know, so I don't bother going to other club boards anymore because you just don't know what's is offensive and what's not these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some very good posters choose to have moronic alias' inwhich they list rival clubs as their club !!

Makes them an even bigger coward if they aren't prepared to say something under their usual name and backs up my bugger off comment even more.

The Reiwoldt comment was in comparison to your forwards , which I think he ""potentially "" has the equal ability of , which of your forwards would you rate in front of him "" potentially "" ?

Gumbleton, Hurley, Neagle & potentially Ryder.

I know you'll scoff about a couple of those, but let me explain. Firstly, I'm a biased Essendon fan. Secondly, I think that:

a) Gumbleton, who kicked a couple today, has a "Riewoldt-like" potential; in that he's extremely tall, agile & mobile, but even more so, has an enormous tank. Therefore I see him potentially blowing up opponents like Nick Riewoldt can, & having a similar impact.

b) Neagle - he could turn out a nobody, but he has serious footy smarts, & is much fitter. He could seriously have a Barry Hall like presence on a footy field in 3-5 years. Also moves a bit like Fev

c) Hurley - the real x-factor. Yes, he'll spend some time down back, but he is one of the smartest footy players I've ever seen complete their first season. Marry that with his physical gifts, and you've got a serious player.

I won't go into Ryder, as I can appreciate that my bias probably isn't conducive to your respect; however he is an incredible leap and a great kick, also very smart in a footy sense.

Riewoldt is better than I thought he was. I guess, how could he not be, from that family. I am happy to concede I may not be giving him enough respect - & I've now seen him do some good things - but I don't think he is as good as any of the players listed above.

Now, that's my opinion. You can let her rip if you like ;)

I don't go to the Esendon board and tell you your players are not as good as ours so why don't you pay me the same respect I show you by not doing it here.

Last time I looked this board is the Richmond board it is about Richmond not Essendon or Collingwood or Carlton if I want to hear one eyed biased opinions about Essendon I would go and read them on the Essendon board.

so you're voting for "private". Good on you!

Yeah mate but they don't worry about essendon supporters like they do tigers. I've made few little flippid comments in the past that anyone else wouldn't blink an eyelid over it but these mods take to heart because they are overly sensitive or maybe they just hate us so much I don't know, so I don't bother going to other club boards anymore because you just don't know what's is offensive and what's not these days.

mate I ain't vouching for some of those mods, believe me! ;)

I do know what you mean

Gumbleton, Hurley, Neagle & potentially Ryder.

I know you'll scoff about a couple of those, but let me explain. Firstly, I'm a biased Essendon fan. Secondly, I think that:

a) Gumbleton, who kicked a couple today, has a "Riewoldt-like" potential; in that he's extremely tall, agile & mobile, but even more so, has an enormous tank. Therefore I see him potentially blowing up opponents like Nick Riewoldt can, & having a similar impact.

b) Neagle - he could turn out a nobody, but he has serious footy smarts, & is much fitter. He could seriously have a Barry Hall like presence on a footy field in 3-5 years. Also moves a bit like Fev

c) Hurley - the real x-factor. Yes, he'll spend some time down back, but he is one of the smartest footy players I've ever seen complete their first season. Marry that with his physical gifts, and you've got a serious player.

I won't go into Ryder, as I can appreciate that my bias probably isn't conducive to your respect; however he is an incredible leap and a great kick, also very smart in a footy sense.

Riewoldt is better than I thought he was. I guess, how could he not be, from that family. I am happy to concede I may not be giving him enough respect - & I've now seen him do some good things - but I don't think he is as good as any of the players listed above.

Now, that's my opinion. You can let her rip if you like ;)

So just let me get this straight we should respect your opinions on Essendon players on the Richmond board but should not be biased about Richmond players in any way shape or form?

A little confusing.

so you're voting for "private". Good on you!

If it means I can have an opinion about Richmond players without someone like you coming in and telling me I am wrong because the players from the team you support are better then yes private all the way.

So just let me get this straight we should respect your opinions on Essendon players on the Richmond board but should not be biased about Richmond players in any way shape or form?

A little confusing.

dude... I think you need to toughen up a touch perhaps? Let me quote a few choice cuts from my previous post:

• Firstly, I'm a biased Essendon fan

• Riewoldt is better than I thought he was. I guess, how could he not be, from that family. I am happy to concede I may not be giving him enough respect

• Now, that's my opinion. You can let her rip if you like ;)

a fair chance there for you to riposte, if you wished

dude... I think you need to toughen up a touch perhaps? Let me quote a few choice cuts of my previous post:

There is a place for a biased Essendon fan and it is the Essendon board again I do not go there and tell you how good I think our players are why can you not pay me the same courtesy?

There is a place for a biased Essendon fan and it is the Essendon board again I do not go there and tell you how good I think our players are why can you not pay me the same courtesy?

I'm sure there's Tiger forums out there somewhere that are populated by nothing other than Tiger fans. If that's what you want, join there. If your mods want to ban me for giving my opinion, that's their choice, not yours :)

dude... I think you need to toughen up a touch perhaps? Let me quote a few choice cuts from my previous post:

Your team is rubbish.
Get it?
But I could be wrong with guns like Jetta and Neagle running around.
Nobody cares about your spruking of your shit club here.
You are offering nothing here
Bye.

I'm sure there's Tiger forums out there somewhere that are populated by nothing other than Tiger fans. If that's what you want, join there. If your mods want to ban me for giving my opinion, that's their choice, not yours :)

So I am not entitled to an opinion.

But please tell me why are there team forums here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nab Challenge 4 vs Essendon Morwell 3.30 sat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back