Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
moz-screenshot-3.png
the trooper!
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Er, thanks for that Sammy! :D:thumbsu:

The corresponding game last year a Adelaide radio station ran a broadcast and it was streamed online, can anyone remember what station it was? I remembered it being quite good, although a little Adelaide biased!
It was 5AA, the blokes that blew their load every time Tippett went near the ball :eek:

Hope Adelaide bring a strongish team. .. They have a good midfield, a solid defence and an unpredictable forward line, so it should be a good hit out. .. Plus they are a bogey team for us, in Melbourne, so it will be good to get a win and a mini confidence boost. ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton playing right when I leave Melbourne?

Stuff that, I'm telling my mate to take a detour. Might end up catching Carlton v Adelaide twice this year ( Birthday present may be Carlton v Adeliade on the 23rd of April.)

Got work... but what is this mole i haven't seen before?... i better book a doctor's appointment to check it out... fully booked out till Friday you say... 4pm is the only time you have available??? Oh well that will have to do

See you there guys!!!

We got killed last year in the preseason against Adelaide with a host if their top liners out. They carved through us with clean disposal and fast ball movement but hopefully we can give a good showing this year and really prepare for rd 1.

We got killed last year in the preseason against Adelaide with a host if their top liners out. They carved through us with clean disposal and fast ball movement but hopefully we can give a good showing this year and really prepare for rd 1.

If I remember correctly, we lost by 1 point and we were terrible.

Looking forward to seeing the boys in action for the first time this year :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back