News NAB Challenge: Carlton v Adel - Visy Park Fri 4/3 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think this will be a nice solid hit-out. Crows weren't much competition last season, but they'll most likely be playing close to a full strength side this close to the start of the season. Why the Crows are a good team for us to play is that they are an extremely defensive side, and their ultra-flooding tactics have troubled us in the past. We're pretty much the opposite i.e. an extremely attacking side, with a slowly improving defensive game. So a clash of the opposites.

Remember a practice game from a few years ago against them. The thing that stood out for me that game, was their 5AA bogan radio commentators making truck sounds when Rutten got the ball. It was a solid 11 out of 10 on the cringe-worthy scale. If you're into comedy, it'll be worth tuning in.

:)

Not surprised Watson is rested, because if we're seriously considering playing him round 1, 2-3 full pre-season games is about optimal. The fact that he's being rested tells me he's definitely in the mix first up.

:)

Just saw matty watson on puckle st. Certainly not showing any signs of injury. He is a unit. Should play a lot of senior footy this year.

The squad has been named on the CFC website. Only Hendo (who is playing bullants), Kruz, Mclean, Carazzo & Hoops out from full strength line up.

Should be a good hit out.

Looking forward to this. After both teams last games, hopefully this will give a better idea of where players/teams are at.

I am currently unhealthily optimistic about the year. :D

Looking forward to seeing what crows could've had kick a louzy dozen goal... and who they chose to take instead kick it to us more often than their players

I'm trying to decipher this... I assume you're saying that you expect (Andrew) Walker to have a day out while Tambling has a rubbish game?
When you try to decipher the obvious... it's generally right... good work bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back