NAB Cup - Round 1: Richmond V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I have heard I believe the reasoning behind no Rance is the fact that Postie has had such an impressive pre-season and Wallace is rewarding him with the game tomorrow.

Reading between the lines, does this mean Wallace thinks Post is a best prospect to Rance? Remember Post is Rance's age as he was a top-age pick. Let's just hope Rance isn't another Gus Graham, all size, no performance. I have also heard that Post and Rance (Rance impacticular) both had a few training sessions in the midfield to pottentially be groomed for a Richo-esk wingman role.

Rance is no hack, youtube his name and you will see clips of him dominating. He's one of those ready made players who has a young but already developed body and has great pace and 2nd and 3rd efforts for a big man. He's exactly what we need, he pressures and pressures, dives on the ball until he gets it, like a tall Campbell Brown. Dunno why he hasn't got a crack yet.

Him to replace Mcmahon is the perfect change. Post I see more as a foward as he can play both ends like Bowden. We also already got some decent backs and I don't see Patto to CHF working well in the future.

will sidebottom get a gig in the nab cup?

Both Sidebottom and our 2nd pick Beams are almost certain starters for our next game, and pies supporters cant wait to see them both in action, as i said, hopefully against the tigers.

Rance is no hack, youtube his name and you will see clips of him dominating. He's one of those ready made players who has a young but already developed body and has great pace and 2nd and 3rd efforts for a big man. He's exactly what we need, he pressures and pressures, dives on the ball until he gets it, like a tall Campbell Brown. Dunno why he hasn't got a crack yet.

Him to replace Mcmahon is the perfect change. Post I see more as a foward as he can play both ends like Bowden. We also already got some decent backs and I don't see Patto to CHF working well in the future.

From I gather it's his defensive side that needs work. Moore, Thurstfield and McGuane are all defense first and attack second, so maybe Terry wants all the tall backs this way. I nonetheless see him playing a Mackie type role for us in the future

Yeah, i second that, hope you have a good season, we need clubs like Richmond and their supporters back in the finals.

Just as a side note, most Pies supporters will be with you this week, as a Richmond win means a Pies vs Tigers game at the dome on a thursday night, and we all know our 2 clubs have the most passionate and loud supporters in the league, would just be a great atmosphere for a NAB Cup game if it pans out.

Totally agree with you. the Magpie Army is the only supporter group I really respect as a athmosphere making fanbase apart from us and most Pies if honest would feel the same about us. Let's hope we are meeting thurs.

Rance is no hack, youtube his name and you will see clips of him dominating.
U/18s?

Him to replace Mcmahon is the perfect change.
Only if we're taking the approach that it's a meaningless practice game and don't play our best side.

From I gather it's his defensive side that needs work. Moore, Thurstfield and McGuane are all defense first and attack second, so maybe Terry wants all the tall backs this way. I nonetheless see him playing a Mackie type role for us in the future
Mackie's a much better kick than Rance. Rance's defensive side definitely needs work. Post is a better player.

Hey fellas, i know this will probably just me blasted on this forum but i just wanted to say that im brand new to bigfooty, and look forward to contributing heavily this year to the tigers forum. Been waiting for the match tonight for ages, go tigers!

Hey fellas, i know this will probably just me blasted on this forum but i just wanted to say that im brand new to bigfooty, and look forward to contributing heavily this year to the tigers forum. Been waiting for the match tonight for ages, go tigers!

welcome aboard middy, there's room enough for everyone partner, get into it:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking on www.afl.com.au 'Game Day Live' they have the current players in these positions:

B: Silvester, McGuane, Jackson
HB: White, Raines, Newman
C: Thomson, Tuck, Richardson
HF: Edwards, Riewoldt, Deledio
F: Nahas, Morton, Brown
R: Simmonds, Tambling, Foley
INT: Bowden, Collins, Graham, Hislop, Hughes, King, Moore

So that means Post, Polo and JON are EMG with Schulz pulling out.

** Posted in 1st post aswell.

Looking on www.afl.com.au 'Game Day Live' they have the current players in these positions:

Hmm not bad but I was really looking foward to seeing Post and Polo play.

It has been like that since the squad was released on thursday though. i don't think its accurate.

Team lists aren't in yet so they just put the teams as they think. Check back at about 7.45 and you should get a more clearer view of the line up.

Clearer, or at a pinch, more clear.;)
Forgive me, been a long day.

Currently AFL gameday have JON, Thomson, King, as missing out.

Line Up:

Silvester McGuane Moore
Newman Raines Jackson
Richo Tuck Bowden
Edwards Hughes Deledio
White Riewoldt Brown
Simmonds Hislop Foley
Collins Graham Morton Nahas Polo Post Schulz Tambling

I'm guessing Tambling maybe used as a sub along with Schulz

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup - Round 1: Richmond V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad