Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard in the rooms they were all pumped in the warm up. o_O No idea what happened between then and game time.

Hi Jenny. Have you tried cheering harder?

I don't want to say that's to blame, but it's probably 80 to 90% of it...

When that guy's eaten his crumby Danish, he'll wish he still had this amazing door stop.

I don't get how this has been difficult to understand. Menzel has come from an awful wooden spoon club where there were no fitness standards. He had to adjust to having standards fullstop, let alone an elite level of fitness. He was never going to transform himself in a preseason, and the club reminded us of this. But this thread is about the game being played and I'm gonna go watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at Milera.. Gee whiz he is going to be an absolute JET.
Soon as he gets the ball you can see him just pin point targets and then make the best decision... & most importantly usually always hits the target.

I don't get how this has been difficult to understand. Menzel has come from an awful wooden spoon club where there were no fitness standards. He had to adjust to having standards fullstop, let alone an elite level of fitness. He was never going to transform himself in a preseason, and the club reminded us of this. But this thread is about the game being played and I'm gonna go watch it.

I don't know why my highly questionable and speculative prediction of the future which is based upon the rather bizarre belief that a guy can't run laps at a bottom team is so hard to understand guyz! It's not rocket science!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB3: GCS vs Adelaide @ Metricon - 11 March 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back