Name Your Team [After Round 9 Lock-Out] - advice, comments and suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for your forwardline i would be bringing buddy in for Higgins fast.Higgins looked like his groin was still very sore last night and i think his price will fall alot in the next couple of weeks if he plays at all which is more likely that he won't.

Higgins+Cash for Buddy

As for your backline Peter Burgoyne is 420K and is still ave in the 90's so he is way under priced good trade for Hill+Cash.

Another for you Backline is Corey Enright he generally finishes the season alot better than he starts last 3 years he has ave 90+ over the season and will just be under that ave after this week. Will be 440K this week and will likely drop to 420K the week after so he could be another who you could add in.

Hodge when he comes back will be in the low 400's after a couple of weeks back and he could be another cheap keeper to throw into your team.

Thanks anubis...all are real possibilities...I was wondering what the ultimate aim is with emergencies as the year progresses.

Backs - Chornes, Newman, Gilbee, Bock, Macdonald, S Hill, Suban, Grimes, Hurley
Mids - Judd, Goodes, Sewell, Power, Kornes, H Hartlett, Dangerfield, Robinson
Rucks - Cox, Kruezer, Meesesn, Lobbe
Forwards - Pavlich, S Johnson, J Brown, Franklin, Lovett, Higgins, Kosi, T Walker, Sidebottom

9 trades and 40k in bank.

Traded out Ablett and will look to get him back after next week. Defence and lack of Saints is a worry.

Backs - Chornes, Newman, Gilbee, Bock, Macdonald, S Hill, Suban, Grimes, Hurley
Mids - Judd, Goodes, Sewell, Power, Kornes, H Hartlett, Dangerfield, Robinson
Rucks - Cox, Kruezer, Meesesn, Lobbe
Forwards - Pavlich, S Johnson, J Brown, Franklin, Lovett, Higgins, Kosi, T Walker, Sidebottom

9 trades and 40k in bank.

Traded out Ablett and will look to get him back after next week. Defence and lack of Saints is a worry.

What's your Ablett plan? Seems to me you might need to let Power or Kornes go and need the $300K from Hill-Broughton.

You look like you spent all your Ablett cash. Not sure how you can get more Saints in there without sideways trading however be careful because they won't be flying all season like they have so far.

What's your Ablett plan? Seems to me you might need to let Power or Kornes go and need the $300K from Hill-Broughton.

You look like you spent all your Ablett cash. Not sure how you can get more Saints in there without sideways trading however be careful because they won't be flying all season like they have so far.

It was Kornes after his shoulder injury but then he pulls out a 100 this week. Probably still will be him. Hill to Broughton would have been done if Harvey had of picked him. I'll have to do the sums but i might have go Dangerfield to another rookie which would probably happen later on anyway. A couple of injuries will kill me at the end of the season.

Backs: B. Goddard - J. Drummond - C. Cornes - C. Newman - L. Gilbee - A. Mackie - J. Grimes - S. Hill - G. Broughton
Midfield: J. Selwood - J. Bartel - P. Hasleby - K. Cornes - A. Otten - S. Sidebottom - D. Beams - M. Robinson
Rucks: D. Cox - H. McIntosh - J. Spencer - A. Browne
Forwards: A. Davey - M. Pavlich - P. Chapman - B. Deledio - L. Franklin - N. Kraquoer - S. Higgins - M. Brown - J. Grant

Coming top 600 but injuries have killed me
Didn't break 1,900 and first time under 2,000 for me

14 TRADES, $412,200 REMAINING SALARY CAP.

BACKS. S.Gilbert, C.Cornes, L.Gilbee, S.Hurn, S.Hill, J.Grimes, R.Petterd (N.Suban, J.Petrenko*)

CENTRES. C.Judd, J.Selwood, A.Goodes, D.Cross, R.Griffen, D.Rich (P.Dangerfield, C.Ward)

RUCKS. D.Cox, H.McIntosh (M.Leunberger, J.Spencer)

FORWARDS. N.Riewoldt, A.Davey, M.Pavlich, J.Brown, J.Zeibell, B.Fevola, T.Walker (H.Skipworth, S.Higgins*).

Obviously needs a bit of work but this week if all goes to plan, Petrenko will become Grima and Higgins will become Wright which will give me another $400,000 to play with.
So from the current line up this will be the order of trades...
1. Petrenko ---> Grima
2. Higgins ---> Wright
3. Rich ---> Ablett
4. Ziebell/Fevola ---> Premium Forward (can't bring myself to say Leon)
5. Petterd ---> Goddard/Drummond/Other Premium Back.

Thoughts?

I love trading and even though I have only 6 left I have had fun doing it. My team as it stands and in brackets the players who will be in this week and next leaving 2 trades LOL

B- Goddard, Drummond, Gilbert, Newman, Gilbee, Hurn (S.Fisher), Grimes, Broughton, Cheney
M- Dal Santo, Gibbs, Bartel, Selwood, Otten (Ablett), Rich (Muston), Zakarakis, Barham
R- Cox, Kreuzer, Jacobs, Spencer
F- Pavlich, Deledio, Chapman, Franklin, Higgins (J.Brown), Krakouer, Sidebottom, Walker Brown

Hopefully pick up 1 more premium with 2 trades left and ride out the year. Injuries have absolutely killed my season but it's been fun

Thoughts?

Risked too much this year with injury prone players. I would stay away from Drummond even though he is ripping it up. Cant afford to have anymore question marks over player's fitness. I would go with Goddard.

But hey I am a Supercoach rookie...my first year. Had an average of 2040 but this week scored 1584 :eek: I vomited when I seen this. And I got rid of pestinkwinkypoooko last week for Grimes.

I have 12 trades left and thinking of downgrading S Hill to B Muston and then upgrading Higgins to either Buddy or S Johnson...and then next week using another trade ot upgrade Krak to another premium.

My forwards are

Pav - Deledio - Krak - Higgins - Ziebell - M Brown - T Walker - Chapman - Skipworth

My aim at the start of the year was to improve on my pb ranking of 2,441st. but I know that's not going to happen now :( so just going to let the overall ranking take a hit & concentrate on winning my league games.

Anyway here is my team with 10 trades left & $41,400 in the bank

Backs - Goddard , Lockyer , Gilbert , Cornes , Adcock , Hurn & Broughton (Emg. Cheney & Greenwood)

Centre - Ablett , Dal Santo , Kornes , Salopek , Otten & Rich (Emg. Tuck & Anthony)

Ruck - Cox & Sandi. (Emg. Jacobs & Spencer)

Forwards - Riewoldt , Pavlich , Deledio , Franklin , Higgins , M. Brown & Sidebottom (Emg. Skippy & Macaffer)

14 TRADES, $412,200 REMAINING SALARY CAP.

BACKS. S.Gilbert, C.Cornes, L.Gilbee, S.Hurn, S.Hill, J.Grimes, R.Petterd (N.Suban, J.Petrenko*)

FORWARDS. N.Riewoldt, A.Davey, M.Pavlich, J.Brown, J.Zeibell, B.Fevola, T.Walker (H.Skipworth, S.Higgins*).

4. Ziebell/Fevola ---> Premium Forward (can't bring myself to say Leon)
Thoughts?
Leave your midfield alone for now and focus on backline or forwardline - you can get Ablett in 1-2 weeks. I'd go Ziebell to premium forward or Petterd to Goddard

I have 12 trades left and thinking of downgrading S Hill to B Muston and then upgrading Higgins to either Buddy or S Johnson...and then next week using another trade ot upgrade Krak to another premium.

My forwards are

Pav - Deledio - Krak - Higgins - Ziebell - M Brown - T Walker - Chapman - Skipworth

Wait a week before you get Muston - Get rid of Walker now if you can, he'll just drop in price.

I love trading and even though I have only 6 left I have had fun doing it.

Hopefully pick up 1 more premium with 2 trades left and ride out the year. Injuries have absolutely killed my season but it's been fun

I love trading too....hehehe...Good luck..

MY TEAM AFTER ROUND 10 LOCK OUT

8 Trades left with $58K (note After), Ranked ~2,900

B: Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Bowden, Gilbee, Mattner, Dawson [Broughton, Greenwood]
M: Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Goodes, Swan, Power [Ziebell, Beams]
R: Cox, Petrie [Jacobs, Spencer]
F: Goodwin, Franklin, Pavlich, Fevola, Kosi, M.Brown, Sidebottom [Walker, Macaffer]

Concerns:

Upgrade last 2 forwards and leave 4 trades left
Upgrade last 1 backs and leave 3 trades left

Leave your midfield alone for now and focus on backline or forwardline - you can get Ablett in 1-2 weeks. I'd go Ziebell to premium forward or Petterd to Goddard

Wait a week before you get Muston - Get rid of Walker now if you can, he'll just drop in price.

I love trading too....hehehe...Good luck..

MY TEAM AFTER ROUND 10 LOCK OUT

8 Trades left with $58K (note After), Ranked ~2,900

B: Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Bowden, Gilbee, Mattner, Dawson [Broughton, Greenwood]
M: Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Goodes, Swan, Power [Ziebell, Beams]
R: Cox, Petrie [Jacobs, Spencer]
F: Goodwin, Franklin, Pavlich, Fevola, Kosi, M.Brown, Sidebottom [Walker, Macaffer]

Concerns:

Upgrade last 2 forwards and leave 4 trades left
Upgrade last 1 backs and leave 3 trades left
Impressive team Impromptu

I would maybe bring in Muston next week for Ziebell or Beams. Probably Beams as it is nice to have some cover with Ziebell.
That way you have maybe 300K (don't know what Beams worth) to upgrade M.Brown to maybe J.Brown. He is only 450K at the moment. And you would have 150K in the bank.
I don't think having Sidebum as a 7th back matters at the moment. Heaps of teams have 6th and 7th forwards as rookies, and if they have gun forwards then they have weak backs. Maybe too late now but I would have got Grimes. Frees up some more cash trading Dawson. Anyways you are well placed to finish the season strongly

Good luck to you too

Higgins and Houlihan, with both being named, have stuffed up my trade ideas for this round. I know Higgins is doubtful to play, here is my team:

Backs: Goddard, Chornes, Gilbert, Houlihan, Adcock, Hill, Grimes (Petrenko, Suban)

Mids: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, Rich, Coughlan (Cockie, Swift)

Rucks: Cox, Gardiner, (A.Browne, A. Cordy)

Forwards: Rooey, Higgins, Stevie J, J. Brown, Lids, Franklin, Ziebel, (Macaffer, Frontbum)

I have 9 trades left and have $203,000 in the bank. My aim was to trade Higgins for Porpoise, and Houlihan for Drummond. Now I don't really have to make a trade, as I have cover, but I'm in two minds. Any ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only got 5 trades left :eek: currently sitting with 128,000 in the kitty

Backs: Goddard, Drummond, Gilbee, Lockyer, Cornes, Ryder, Broughton (Petrenko, Cheney)

Mids: Bartel, Judd, Selwood, Gibbs, P Burgoyne, Sidebottom (Jetta, Barham)

Rucks: Tippet, Kruezer

Fwds: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Deledio, Goodwin, Franklin, Higgins, Nahas (Wright, Macaffer)

Next week Higgins up to Davey and it should be set

My team after RD10 lockout

Backs- Drummond,Fisher,Gilbert,Gilbee,Chornes,P.Burger,Broughton
EM Dawson and Greenwood

Mids- Judd,Bartel,Goodes,Power,Cooney,Coughlin
Em Robinson, Anthony

Rucks Cox and Kosi
Em Jacons and Spencer

Forwards- Davis,Riewoldt,Pavlich,SJ,Chappy,Franklin.J.Brown
Em Brown, Walker

Dalsanto in for Coughlin next week for around 500K not to bad :D

Impressive team Impromptu

I would maybe bring in Muston next week for Ziebell or Beams. Probably Beams as it is nice to have some cover with Ziebell.
That way you have maybe 300K (don't know what Beams worth) to upgrade M.Brown to maybe J.Brown. He is only 450K at the moment. And you would have 150K in the bank.
I don't think having Sidebum as a 7th back matters at the moment. Heaps of teams have 6th and 7th forwards as rookies, and if they have gun forwards then they have weak backs. Maybe too late now but I would have got Grimes. Frees up some more cash trading Dawson. Anyways you are well placed to finish the season strongly

Good luck to you too

Thanks for the comments...

I'm trying to work out a way to get Hodge (but not use Zac), Roo (use Walker not M.Brown), Leo (using macaffer) but mathetically I don't think I can do it....LOL..unless Greenwood and Broughton do magic tricks..

I've only got 5 trades left :eek:

OUCH

Save your trades and go for the league grandfinal

Still can't believe Walker gets a game as a starter - maybe he should be my permanent benchwarmer with scores of 30s

After last weeks shocker of 1700 i have nearly given up, is my team that bad??????

Goddard, S.Fisher, Adcock, Cornes(C), Hill, Grimes, Hargrave

Judd, Bartel(vc), Dal Santo, Salopek, Gibbs, Sidebottom

Cox, McIntosh

Riewoldt, Deledio, Pavlich, S.Johnson, Goodwin, Didak, Skipworth

12 trades left and dropped to 5K in the rankings last week, so hopefully can get back up there

My team after RD10 lockout

Backs- Drummond,Fisher,Gilbert,Gilbee,Chornes,P.Burger,Broughton
EM Dawson and Greenwood

Mids- Judd,Bartel,Goodes,Power,Cooney,Coughlin
Em Robinson, Anthony

Rucks Cox and Kosi
Em Jacons and Spencer

Forwards- Davis,Riewoldt,Pavlich,SJ,Chappy,Franklin.J.Brown
Em Brown, Walker

Dalsanto in for Coughlin next week for around 500K not to bad :D
Wow thats a nice team mate.

Mine,
DEF: Goddard, Drummond, Cornes, Newman, Adcock, Grimes, Broughton.
MID: Judd, selwood, gibbs, cross, Hasleby, rich.
RUC: Petrie, Sandilands.
FWD: Pavlich, Deledio, Franklin, Fevola, Krakouer, Higgins, Sidebottom.
I/C: Suban, Cheney. Danger, Beams. Spencer, Jacobs. Walker, Reid.

344k in the bank, 11 trades.
In the next couple of weeks will aim to bring;
Power/Cooney in for Rich.
Ablett in for Hasleby.
Fisher in for Suban.
94k in for Danger/beams.
thoughts?

Scored a happy 2057 last week but this week could be a total opposite. Had to do some changes

DEF: Fisher, Maxwell, Taylor, Murphy, Dawson, Grimes, Broughton.
I/C: Dempsey, Cheney(emerg)

MID: Dal Santo, Judd, Selwood, Bartel, Ziebell, Robinson.
I/C: Higgins, Swift(emerg)

RUCK: Cox, McIntosh
I/C: Jacobs, Sullivan

FWD: Davis(c), Davey, Franklin, Tippet, Monfries, Clark, Brown
I/C: Chapman, Thompson

Ive put in Broughton to replace the injured Dempsey and placed Cheney as the emerg

Although Higgins has been named on the I/C for this weekend i seriously doubt he'll play so ive replaced him with Robinson. Tom Swift from WC makes his debut this weekend so he's my Emerg.

Ive had to replace Chappy with Brown. If his injury was longer than 3 weeks he'd be traded.

Ive got $230K in the bank. Might spend it next week on bringing in a premium to my backline?? Or maybe bring in Gazza for Selwood/Bartel??

With heart in mouth, I`ve just pulled the trigger on trades 11 & 12. Ziebel and Hurn out - Gablett and Broughton in. Hope it pays off - its a long season with only 8 trades left:eek: Here`s my team:

BACKS: Goddard, C. Cornes, Harding, Marty Clarke, J.Blake, Malceski, Broughton. RES: Suban, Lachie Hill

MIDS: Pendlebury, G.Ablett(capt), Joel Selwood, Mitchell, Gibbs, Pearce. RES: Beams, Robinson.

RUCKS: Cox, Sandilands RES : Pyke, Cordy.

FORWARDS: Davis, Roughead, Brad Johnson, Fevola, Bradshaw, Motlop, Jack Anthony. RES: Sidebottom, Reid.

Hey guys, this is the first time all season I've actually had to choose who to put on-field, and I have to do it for 3 positions LOL. If any of you could give me some advice before the lockout, on who to field and who to name as emergencies, it would be much appreciated. My team is as follows...

Drummond-Fisher-CCornes-Hill-Houlihan-Bock-Grimes (Gilbee-Raines)
Ablett-Judd-Foley-Hasleby-Rich-Dangerfield (Tuck-Beams)
Cox-McIntosh (Leuenberger-Currie)
Riewoldt-SJohnson-JBrown-Ziebell-Dowler-Skipworth-McGlynn (Higgins-Thorp)

Cheers guys in advance if anyone can give some advice

Name Higgins with Ziebel as emerg.
Name Gilbee with Bock as emerg.
Name Tuck with Dangerfield as emerg.:thumbsu:

Scored a happy 2057 last week but this week could be a total opposite. Had to do some changes

DEF: Fisher, Maxwell, Taylor, Murphy, Dawson, Grimes, Broughton.
I/C: Dempsey, Cheney(emerg)

MID: Dal Santo, Judd, Selwood, Bartel, Ziebell, Robinson.
I/C: Higgins, Swift(emerg)

RUCK: Cox, McIntosh
I/C: Jacobs, Sullivan

FWD: Davis(c), Davey, Franklin, Tippet, Monfries, Clark, Brown
I/C: Chapman, Thompson

A Carlton supporter with Maxwell in your team:eek: Would have top be killing you lol.That being said he has carved up teams in the last month for massive points nice unique pick:thumbsu::thumbsu:

just wanting some opinions on how my team is looking going into round 10.

BACKS: Goddard, Drummond, Cornes, Gilbee, Gilbert, Grimes, Broughton (Petrenko, Cheney)

MIDS: Ablett (C), Judd (VC), Dal Santo, J.Selwood, Rich, McGlynn (Robinson, Anthony)

RUCKS: Cox, McIntosh (Meeson, Spencer)

FWDS: Pavlich, Goodwin, Franklin, Deledio, J.Brown, Krakouer, Higgins (M.Brown, Wright)

9 trades left, 40k in the bank.

shooting for a league win.

so, how does it look? any feedback is welcome, positive or negative

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back