NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

@King of Torts

Did you make him an athletic PF or 3 point shooter? 3pt is so expensive to upgrade >_>

Your right it is expensive. If you chose a 'faceup' PF as your model he starts with 3 point stats around 45 - 50 I think.

I haven't pumped anything into his 3 point stats yet, just offensive awareness, mid range, close etc. Getting Gold on the shooting drill gives you a +1 on 3 point most times too. That helps.

Not interested in making an athletic PF. Trying to make a Dirk Nowitzki type.

Your right it is expensive. If you chose a 'faceup' PF as your model he starts with 3 point stats around 45 - 50 I think.

I haven't pumped anything into his 3 point stats yet, just offensive awareness, mid range, close etc. Getting Gold on the shooting drill gives you a +1 on 3 point most times too. That helps.

Not interested in making an athletic PF. Trying to make a Dirk Nowitzki type.

Ah ok. Haven't looked at PF's much. Made a SG but am sick of him now, lol. Just so much work to get points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To play against people online you need Xbox Live Gold which you need to pay for otherwise you get an Xbox Live Silver membership which lets you do pretty much everything besides play online for free.

I'm the same I don't play online, just get updates, patches and use 2kshare to get rosters, player DNA, sliders and draft classes for Association.

The new option to download Draft Classes is awesome, 2kshare is the absolute best thing to happen to a basketball game ever.

Nup.

Although I only connect to Xbox live to get updates, patches and rosters. I think its worth it (I dont actually remember having to pay anything)

Correct. You can get updates, patches etc on Silver Membership to Live, which is free.

If you want to play online you need Gold Membership. $100 per year.

NBA2K has never been worth money for online gaming. when the tech problems get fixed, its just a bunch of people running around with LeBron and Kobe trying to dunk.

Although COD is AWESOME online

Agreed. Have never played 2K online.

Cannot wait for COD 6 - Modern Warfare 2 :D

Good news on the patch too. Will be interesting to see what they are patching.

What does this mean? You can for instance DL the 1987 draft?

People upload Draft Classes to the 2kservers like rosters and you can download them.

At the start of the Association they give you the choice of editing the next years rookies, auto generating them or downloading a Draft Class.

For example, in my Chicago Association I chose to download someones 2010 Draft Class so that after finishing the first season of my Bulls Association I would be able to draft the players that are going to be in next years NBA Draft.

So if someone has created the 1987 Draft Class and put it on the server for download then yeah, if you selected to download a Draft Class at the beginning of your Association you would be able to draft players from the 1987 Draft Class after finishing your first season.

Correct. You can get updates, patches etc on Silver Membership to Live, which is free.

If you want to play online you need Gold Membership. $100 per year.

$100 is a pretty big quote.

It's around $79.95/$89.95 rrp from eb etc but the other week i managed to get a code online for $42.95.

I found the site through ecogamer.com which quotes the cheapest prices on games, consoles etc

I was hesitant at first as it was an online sale of a code but it was great and the guy who sold it to me was really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back