List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Will ANB replace Murphy?

• Yes, Neal-Bullen will push Murphy out of the side

• No, Nicks will pick both Neal-Bullen and Murphy

• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So does ANB go straight into the pressure half forward role?

I mean Keays covered that position in 2024 ... but does ANB give us another version of that type of utility?
I think Keays has gone beyond being a pure pressure forward, given he kicks a good amount of goals

I’d have ANB as the high half forward pressure player, the position Murphy is occupying currently. Don’t need to rely on him for goals (although can score when needed), but is moreso there for his work rate and defensive side of the ball

I have a feeling we chased him more than is being let on. ‘When the opportunity came up to come home” adds to that.

Reckon we knew he may have benefit to get home because of the personal reasons (not suggesting that narrative is made up), chased him with that knowledge and made it enticing enough to make him want it.

Not just he fell in our lap looking for a home and we took him up.

In other words, the personal reasons he could have dealt with and stayed at melb but we turned his head alongside them

I have a feeling we chased him more than is being let on. ‘When the opportunity came up to come home” adds to that.

Reckon we knew he may have benefit to get home because of the personal reasons (not suggesting that narrative is made up), chased him with that knowledge and made it enticing enough to make him want it.

Not just he fell in our lap looking for a home and we took him up.

In other words, the personal reasons he could have dealt with and stayed at melb but we turned his head alongside them
So... Like we ran over his dog and slashed his tires while burning a giant lower-case t in his backyard to signify/threaten "time to leave Melbourne"?

Suddenly love this club again

So does ANB go straight into the pressure half forward role?

I mean Keays covered that position in 2024 ... but does ANB give us another version of that type of utility?
ANB straight into Murphy role. Keays plays the half forward up role running up and back down the wings.

Neale Bullen Thilthorpe Walker
Keays Fogarty Rachele

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Back